Sign in to follow this  
urban2014

Julian Edelman 2019 Outlook

12 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

He looked significantly less than 100% last week...Probably, one of the worst games I have seen him play

Yep. I’m talking about this week. Week 16. 

4 minutes ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

Think he'll look even worse. It may sound like blasphemy but I have no problem with anybody sitting him this week depending on who they have. I'm leaning that way myself

On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, SenatorSpaceman said:

I doubt he has healed in a short week

I'd bench him for a select few WW-lotto guys in good matchups, and that guy on your bench you can never quite start but he has a great matchup this week. 

He's too good to bench for random whack-a-mole low-target WRs in good matchups, even in his current weakened state. Belichek wouldn't be playing him if he was physically incapable. Brady needs him badly tomorrow.

Practice reports said he was “moving well”. Brady going to need him today big time.

9 minutes ago, CooL said:

Practice reports said he was “moving well”. Brady going to need him today big time.

Yeah...that only adds to the problem

Eh the NFL report this morning saying the opposite, he looked clearly affected on Wednesday, saying he couldn’t make cuts easily. I’m worried.

He’s been on the injury report and questionable every week since the season started. Pats didn’t really need him much last game against the Bengals. I’m starting him with confidence in this huge matchup against the bills.  

1 minute ago, babyfaceassasin said:

He’s been on the injury report and questionable every week since the season started. Pats didn’t really need him much last game against the Bengals. I’m starting him with confidence in this huge matchup against the bills.  

"With confidence". Good luck

2 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

"With confidence". Good luck

You don’t think the pats are trying to get a bye week to get their offense ready for the playoffs? lol Jules 10+ catch today, talk to you in a couple hours 😁

2 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

You don’t think the pats are trying to get a bye week to get their offense ready for the playoffs? lol Jules 10+ catch today, talk to you in a couple hours 😁

I think they're the Patriots and will squeak out a win using 7 other players when buffalo shuts Edelman down...again. I benched him, so him going off is my Christmas present to you. You're welcom

Starting without confidence as well. Kirk being a GTD forced my hand. Just hope the Patriots can turn back the clock and work some of their voodoo magic on the Bills again.

I'm not happy about benching him, love the dude, but I just think they're are many other safer plays with this much cash on the line. Good luck to those who play him though, hope he balls out....and the guy i play over him does too, of course.

Edited by Watch_Yo_Back

2 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

I think they're the Patriots and will squeak out a win using 7 other players when buffalo shuts Edelman down...again. I benched him, so him going off is my Christmas present to you. You're welcom

I think it’ll be a very close game as well. Thanks man and goodluck on your matchup. Happy holidays!

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

he jumped on the car bcause he was being run down. big deal

• Haha 1

He doesn’t know what to do with himself this time of year. So used to playing football. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

He doesn’t know what to do with himself this time of year. So used to playing football. 😂 

Indeed. I guess he was also hanging out with Amendola and Paul Pierce. Musta been a good time. 

• Like 1

Another good time in store for this clown in April at Airport Courthouse.  At least he’s not groping women for fun these days.