urban2014

Brandin Cooks 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

I want no part of cooks, even if he's playing. Feels like he has a 90% chance tonget you 0-4 points and a 10% chance for 10-13 points.

 

Dropped him a few weeks ago in my 10 team non ppr and he's still a free agent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Kupp having issues I have no problems benching Cooks and then starting him later this year. Earlier in the season he showed clear signs of life so Im not dropping early mid-round pick for no reason. Then again I'm 9-2 so I can't say I have any issues with making playoffs

Edited by TheBoondocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is cooks just a desperation WR3 this week vs arguably the best secondary in the NFL and I hate to say it but Goff has been just awful. I have zero faith in the guy even at home versus above average defenses, he’s looked completely overmatched.

Edited by CrastersCreep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tim14125 said:

100 yards and 2 scores tonight, book it

I don't even know if the Rams get 2 TD's tonight. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

If Brandin Cooks is the answer, right now you're asking the wrong question.

Gurley has to make it happen tonight plus the Rams D have to be over there heads and get at least 2 turnovers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, njfoses said:

Anyone have the stones to start him?

 

I finally dropped him because I realized I would never trust him (mostly Goff) enough to start in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fredth3cat said:

How is this dude still 72% owned in Yahoo leagues??? 

 

  Because 100% of those 72% owners have been eliminated 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fredth3cat said:

How is this dude still 72% owned in Yahoo leagues??? 

ESPN and Yahoo have a lot of teams who draft and then forget their teams, because they were mocking for their real leagues. So when they say those numbers on their shows, they don't account for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eddie Mush said:

One of the biggest draft busts I can remember.

Definitely a starter on the “lost season” squad. He has been so consistent too. Hopefully it’s not a lost career with the concussion issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...