Sign in to follow this  
brickcitymamba

Pick up Millsap? WHIR

Well, here the merry-go-round goes again... Millsap is finally playing, and though he started on the bench, he's delivering more along his usual line in limited minutes. With ASB coming up - a good time for rest -, is there any way I can pick this dude up? My team is in signature and I'm punting assists, trade deadline long gone.

He would fit my punt assist build, but I have a plethora of frontcourt players. Tobias and Siakam will be worth keeping tabs on in how they acclimate to a new club and somewhat altered rotation respectively, but I'd still be mad to drop.

Is there any way I could pick him up? With the news that Garris is out until the break at the very least, I could drop him and hoard Millsap in the IR slot, which would be something at least. In a tough playoff competition and wouldn't want my rival to snag him. Thoughts?

I have a feeling he is just injury prone. the dude just cant get healthy.

but worth an add to see if maybe this time around he can stay healthy

I don't see a clear drop for a guy struggling to stay healthy and losing ground to a deep roster every time he goes down. I only kept him after he came back because I had a guy like Kleber to lose, and a first-round bye locked up. But it was close.

Harris and Siakam will be fine. Leave the headache for someone else.

Can’t see your sig on mobile, can you post your team? Who are your drops?