King_of_Kings

Mike Trout 2019 Outlook

Theres one every year. Bryce harper,jose altuve mookie betts.....people always outsmart themselves.  Trout #1 set in stone.  People try so hard to get the #1 overall player that they miss out on that cornerstone.   Only way he loses that title is if he turns into a 0 with steals. No reason to beleive thats happened.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Reports say his MRI didn't reveal anything serious and he's thought to miss maybe a few games. From what I've seen LAA didn't release the results of the MRI yet but it looks like he's going to stay off the IL. 

Edited by BostonCajun
  • Thanks 2

Not thrilled to hear this. But hopefully they don't rush him back.

This is the only downfall of facing the loser Mariners.  You get so many damn meatballs that you’re constantly sprinting the bases.  Sounds like he dodged a bullet.  Probably misses Houston series and hopefully back for weekend set.  

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I hate sooooooo bad that he plays for the Angels. This man will arguably go down as the GOAT, and we aren't even getting to fully enjoy it. 

2 hours ago, jspeco9 said:

I hate sooooooo bad that he plays for the Angels. This man will arguably go down as the GOAT, and we aren't even getting to fully enjoy it. 

Im selfish as a blacked out  dodger fan I get to watch trout whenever I want. would love to see him on the big stage but would also like him to stay with same team for rest of career like some of the greats.

Indeed! He said he's still too sore to play.

Out 5 days in a PO week. No matter how awesome he is and he can be, right now in my redraft league if there wasn't the can't cut list policy, I would have dropped him on Monday.

Sadly this is what happens when you make 300+ mil and are on disgraceful, s*** teams like the Angels are constantly.  He’s been MIA at end of seasons for going on 3 years now.  That won’t change as long as this club continues to suck, which doesn’t appear to be ending anytime soon.

• Like 2

I am predicting injuries are an issue in the coming seasons.  

These rocked up guys are always hurt,

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 6:28 PM, WahooManiac said:

He's back!

And now he might be done for the season.  Awesome

He keeps getting scratched, I think he's done for the year,as are the Angels

Did you read that he might be done for the year, or are you just speculating?

Trout will serve as a DH because he wanna keep playing this season, but the Angels do want to shut him down for the remaining season because there really is an issue with his health.

Trout has missed games at different periods this season and based on they used him, I think injuries will start to be a regular issue with him in the future.

Edited by Just_A_PI

Anyone know if he's in the lineup tonight? I haven't found a released lineup yet and really need this guy today as I'm sure many others do. 

I think he's done.  No reason at all for him to return.

On 9/13/2019 at 9:17 PM, Just_A_PI said:

Indeed! He said he's still too sore to play.

Out 5 days in a PO week. No matter how awesome he is and he can be, right now in my redraft league if there wasn't the can't cut list policy, I would have dropped him on Monday.

Here's an idea...don't play in leagues with Can't Cut lists.  Incredibly idiotic rule.

Just announced...he's getting surgery.  So he's done for sure.

• Thanks 1

Effing disgusting but at least we can clear the roster spot. Wasted a damn week with him stuck in my lineup.

• Like 1