FollowTheLeader

Chris Godwin 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Awesome dude

I tried really hard to think of a clever 101 Dalmatians joke here. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Lucky touchdown but seems like a WR3 these days...Winston used to be able to sustain these guys...seems like a distant memory now 

Good ROS schedule. Still averages around 10 targets a game. I'd say he's more likely to breakout than anything. Even still, he's gotten 13+ PPR points in past 3 weeks. Not terrible, especially around the area you likely drafted him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Lucky touchdown but seems like a WR3 these days...Winston used to be able to sustain these guys...seems like a distant memory now 

Not a great game but how was it a lucky TD?  I think he’s scored on that play a few times this year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Not a great game but how was it a lucky TD?  I think he’s scored on that play a few times this year.

He made a great catch and impressive run after it

Dropped a short one in the endzone earlier 

3 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Please name the 24 WR you would rather have ROS, his down weeks are around 12 points which isn’t bad at all when you factor in the positive regression that will be coming. Let’s not forget he’s still on pace for 101-1400-11

Edited by Ddam2013
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He's more of a high end WR2. I dont think he's going to fall of like Thielen did though.

1 hour ago, Maroney's Bolgna said:

Not lucky... people are just dumb.

I guess I meant this in the sense that Jameis was even more awful than most today. Praying for touchdowns haha

10 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Brate getting 14 targets sure doesn't help.

Talk about an outlier...forcing something that didn't work. They passed way too much yesterday- IDK why they keep putting this in Jameis hands. I'd rather Jameis just do play action and take efficient looks vs. dialiing up pass after pass and keeping it easy for the defense to play pass. Terrible coaching and coordinating too

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Good ROS schedule. Still averages around 10 targets a game. I'd say he's more likely to breakout than anything. Even still, he's gotten 13+ PPR points in past 3 weeks. Not terrible, especially around the area you likely drafted him.

Nailed it

• Like 1

Needed this big time.  Games like this can offset a couple of duds in your lineup.  I’m looking at you Aaron Jones and Amari.  

• Like 1

Godwin could be our savior. Go figure. And to think, I was so apprehensive about his ADP before the draft. Little did I know, he'd be a steal at that price. I was worried about being forced into taking him as my WR1, now I should be worried that I might never pick early enough to pick him ever again.

In Godwin we trust!!!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Godwin could be our savior. Go figure. And to think, I was so apprehensive about his ADP before the draft. Little did I know, he'd be a steal at that price. I was worried about being forced into taking him as my WR1, now I should be worried that I might never pick early enough to pick him ever again.

In Godwin we trust!!!

can’t believe he’s neck and neck with Thomas for overall wr1...

hes incredible- made some real man catches today and he has the 4.4 wheels to boot. Looking like a complete stud for a long time 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

can’t believe he’s neck and neck with Thomas for overall wr1...

hes incredible- made some real man catches today and he has the 4.4 wheels to boot. Looking like a complete stud for a long time 

I'll have to check out the highlights. I pretty much knew nothing about this guy coming into the season, but it sounds like he might be the total package. I'm impressed that he's not only  having a great season, but he's having a great season playing with a terrible quarterback. Good thing he can make circus catches, because Winston throws one of the least accurate and least catchable balls.

Edited by EaglesRocker97