Sign in to follow this  
Tunaman35

looking for a keeper league

12 team 10 keeper ESPN H2H Categories 5x5 (OBP instead of AVG) - $50 buy in

Settings: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=144411 

Available Team: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=144411&seasonId=2019&teamId=5 (Pick 10 keepers, no more or less)

Team has #1 pick after keepers

LeagueSafe majority approval

Draft Thursday, March 21 9 PM ET

Playoffs end September 8th to avoid the shutdowns/resting of September baseball.

Contact me if interested

We have 1 team currently available and it's stocked with some good talent: G Stanton, J Altuve, R Hoskins, L Cain, E Diaz, S Doolittle, J Donaldson, M Moustakas, E Rodriguez, E Hosmer, R Devers, K Schwarber, A Rosario, J Teheran and more...

This is only our 3rd season and we are looking for someone who will play all year round in a competitive yet friendly keeper league. We use GroupMe for our league chat.
16 Teams ESPN H2H Keeper League (12-14 keepers on each team). Our league draft is set for March 19th @ 8:30pm(EST).
$30 League fee with payout structure as follows:
1st Place Regular Season = $240
2nd Place Regular Season = $50
3rd Place Regular Season= $40
4th Place Regular Season = $30

Top 12 teams make the playoffs (top 4 seeds get a bye)
Playoff Champion = $120

The team currently available is:  Stanton's Short Porch
You can check out the team and our league here:

http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=233620&teamId=7

Let me know if you’re interested and I can send you a copy of our League Rules/Information.

Email me at brian.cudney@yahoo.com for more details.

I have a new ESPN start up keeper here: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league?leagueId=90845526 

$10 entry fee through League Safe. AL Only. You pick an AL team, add 5 of their players to start with and we will slow draft the rest from the remaining FA pool. 

Email edward.emanuelson@gmail.com with any questions or for invite. 

8 hours ago, Tunaman35 said:

I am a 20 year veteran off fantasy baseball looking for a 10-12 team keeper league.  Please let me know if you have any openings. 

I am looking for preferably CBS sports line.  H2H weekly.  with a high dollar buy in. I play pretty serious and am extremely competitive. I am VERY active in any league I join.  I just REALLY want a keeper league to build!

Hey man, have a start up 10 team dynasty league on ESPN. Categories, H2H, slow draft, full use of minors, free league. Got some sports to fill,  would be dope to have someone of your experience join. Been running leagues for my years myself and always love some competition.  If you're interested, you're invited 

On 2/19/2019 at 11:59 AM, Tunaman35 said:

I am a 20 year veteran off fantasy baseball looking for a 10-12 team keeper league.  Please let me know if you have any openings. 

I sent you a personal message about the new 12-teamer we are starting. Let me know if you are interested in talking about it and I'll shoot you my email address.

I have a brand new Keeper League I’m putting together:

I'm looking for a few people who would be interested in joining a brand NEW Auction Keeper League on Fantrax. The entry is $50 and it must be paid before entering the league. Details of the league:

-League begins March 28, 2019

-H2H Points, Weekly Lineups

-(Roster Size) 1 Catcher, 1 1st Base, 1 2nd Base, 1 3rd Base, 1 Shortstop, 4 Outfielders, 3 Utilities, 7 Pitchers, 7 Bench

-Maximum of 5 keepers each season. No contracts.

-$300 Auction Pot

-All MLB Player Pool

-6 Playoff Teams

-Scoring: Single (1 Point) Double (2 Points) Triple (3 Points) Homerun (4 Points) RBI (1 Point) Run Scored (1 Point) Stolen Base (2 Points) Caught Stealing (-2 Points) Walk (.5 Points) Strikeout (-1 Point) Grand Slam (6 Points) Cycle (20 points)     Innings Pitched (1 point) Strikeout (1 Point) Earned Run (-1 Point) Walk (-.5 Point) Win (10 Points) Loss (-5 Points) Save (7 points) Blown Save (-7 Points) Shutout (6 Points) No Hitter (11 Points) Perfect Game (16 Points)

If interested, please leave your email and I will send you an invite to the league. Thank you in advance!

I'm looking for a serious person, such as yourself to take over 1 of 2 vacant teams in my 10 team keeper league. $75 entry. H2H points league. Auction draft. Message me if interested and I'll email pics of the 2 available teams.