Sign in to follow this  
CelticsFan4Life81

Extreme Fantasy Dynasty League in NEED of New Management!

• This year, I commissioned a 10-team, H2H, PTS-based Dynasty League with a special twist that really adds a flare to the game! I like to call this twist, "Extreme Fantasy!!" Why "Extreme Fantasy," you ask??? Let me tell you... This league is not for the light-hearted, it's high-scoring & pretty much everything goes! Feel free to work with others, trade however you like, streaming players are allowed without restriction, &, there's. no trade deadline to allow for off-season trading!

I was so tired of playing in the same types of leagues, with the same rules, so I decided it was time to shake things up a bit! Of course, like anything else, some of the managers loved the idea, but some absolutely hated it, hence why I need to find a replacement. Personally, I feel like as long as the rules are the same for everyone & the Commissioner Tools aren't being used for my personal gain, then what the hell is the problem!? I grow so tired of people that are simply afraid to step out of their comfort zone & try something or different!!

Team Available:

PG

Chris Paul Hou - PG

SG

Bradley Beal Was - SG

G

Derrick Rose Min - PG

SF

Aaron Gordon Orl - SF,PF

PF

Paul Millsap Den - PF,C

F

Trevor Ariza  Was - SG,SF

C

Serge Ibaka Tor - PF,C

C

Jahlil Okafor NO - C

Util

Tomas Satoransky Was - PG,SG

GTD

Util

Terrence Ross Orl - SG,SF

Util

Jerami Grant OKC - SF,PF

GTD

BN

Joe Harris Bkn - SG,SF

BN

Wesley Matthews Ind - SG,SF

BN

Jamal Murray Den - PG,SG

BN

Monte Morris Den - PG

IL

Kyle Anderson Mem - SG,SF

Injured

IL

Elfrid Payton NO - PG

Injured

IL

Lonzo Ball LAL - PG

Injured

IL

Wendell Carter Jr. Chi - C

Injured

If you're interested in taking this team, as you can see, you won't be getting first place this year. But, on the bright side, this dynasty league has no time limit, so you've got all the time in the world to turn things around! Hell, I love taking on teams like this oh, it's fun rebuilding them, taking somebody's mistake and being able to turn it into a playoff Worthy team! Alternatively, you may also email me directly at the email address listed below!

Regards,

steventetreault@ymail.com