Sign in to follow this  
Fredbear

1 replacement team needed in my CBS H2H points keeper league

Hello!

I have 1 team available in my $100 CBS 12 team H2H points keeper league with weekly lineups (league safe)  Each year we keep 3-5 keepers.  1st rd draft picks can't be kept, 2nd and 3rd rd can be kept 1 year, 3th-10th rd 2 yrs, and 11th-26 3 yrs.  The first year you keep a guy, you will lose the draft pick he was selected at the previous year.  After that, you it will be the previous yr round minus 1.  The draft is a CBS long online draft that takes a little over 2 weeks to complete.

The open team has 5th draft slot choice.  So you will get no worse then 5th pick put can also choose any available slot you want.  A few of the keeper options: Manny Machado 2nd rd, Anthony Rendon 4th rd, Eric Hosmer 6th rd, Roughned Odor 8th rd, Will Myers 16 rd, Nomar Mazara 18th rd, Nick Senzel Minor League Keeper (Don't Lose Draft Pick), Shohei Ohtani 3rd rd, Jean Segura 4th rd, Jame Taillon 11th rd, Robbie Ray 13th rd

If you are interested, email me at joemetiva at aol and I can send you a list of the complete teams and send you an invite to check out the site.  Fun setup.  Thank you and have a great night!

5th year running.  Good core group that has been retuning each year.  Looking for someone who wants to play for many years.

Hi, I’m interested in your CBS fantasy baseball, I’ve been playing for 10+ years. Please send more information and/or invite to gmcmanus@fgcu.edu