-M-

B. Hield and Cousins for Dangelo

He wants my Dangelo for those 2. 14 Team league. Cousins time limit has been lifted and nets playoff is 3-3-3(worst schedule) is it worthy for the extra games from warriors and sac? They both play 12 games in my playoffs. Thanks for your time.

As mentioned above, I'd go for it. You lose some assists, but other than that you gain value. FG%/STLs/BLKs. The FT% you should even out with Hield and Cousins. Also considering you are in a 14 man league, depth means a lot.

My team is

D. Fox, Irving. Thj, tobias Harris, Kyle kuzma, JJJ, deandre, lauri, kriss dunn, John collins, sabonis.

The drop would be kriss

Do it. Huge boost in the playoffs by both players you get. Also, I think Levert could eat into Russell's usage once he gets going. 

Here is mine: 

That's a huge win. The other owner is significantly overvaluing Russell. Buddy is likely going to be worth more than Russell during the playoffs due to his schedule. You're pretty much getting Cousins for free here. 

You take that and drop Dunn or Sabonis. I haven't been paying attention to Sabonis much since Turner has been lighting it up, but I imagine if Turner balls out he takes minutes (and stats) away from Sabonis.

Although I think D'lo is the best player in this deal, I still think you are getting enough value in this one.

But.. I'm not quite sure if this is a 'big' win for you like others are saying.

To be honest, I think Dunn or Sabonis has quite a chance to have more value than Cousins ROS.

Think about it a bit more, not sure if this is a surefire trade.