jtarq2003

Looking for a $100+ auction league to join

Hello. Figured I'd take a shot and run our league by you. Highlights: weekly, stat accumulation, NL only, $200 buy in.

# # #

Have some openings in NL Only Fantasy Baseball League. Most of the 12 owners are returning. 3 or 4 are not returning. I am helping to prospect for new owners to fill vacant spots.

Entry fee is $200 with top three or four getting paid. Will have to check re: fourth.

Format is 5x5 stat accumulation, not head-to-head. Hitting categories: R, HR, RBI, SB. BA. Pitching categories: K, W, S, ERA, WHIP. To qualify in ERA and WHIP, pitchers have to combine for minimum of 900 innings.

Roster is 28 -- 23 active and five bench -- with 1 DL spot. Moves are made weekly. Each owner has a fictitious $100.00 budget for free agent acquisitions. Bids are processed every Sunday night at 8 p.m. Eastern.

Players who come into NL during season become a free agent on which all owners can bid. Cannot remember re: players traded out of NL, if they continue to accrue stats. Can check on that. 

Active roster each week:

1 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 3B, 1 SS, 1 MI, 1 CI, 5 OF, 2 U and 9 P

Platform is ESPN. Online auction draft. No keepers from season to season. Start from scratch.

If you are interested, please ping me at johnchester6@yahoo.com. If you are not interested but know of someone who may be interested, I'd be grateful for referral(s).

Best regards,

John Chester
Trenton, NJ