Sign in to follow this  
imstillnumber1

Year #11 Yahoo Baseball league needs YOU.... $115 pay league

My leagues been going strong for 10 years.   This year by a freak coincidence, i need to replace up to three managers.  a few key things to know,  i'll list them

#1.  $115 pay league,  majority pay with leaguesafe.  Some vets send paypal.  All winners get paid in full and i am flexible with modern Apps, venmo, paypal, etc

#2.   YAHOO only

#3.  Daily, everyday FAAB waiver claims,  monday-sunday  (people love it)

#4.  snake draft,  H2H

#5.   All league prizes to be posted before season starts.  All payee's are vouched for in public posts. there are no secrets 

#6.  We PREFER friendly chats via yahoo chat.  fastest way to get a sense of who you are.  Makes things funner and more competitive 

#7.   Commish controlled trade review.    I havent had to reject a trade in years it seems.  People are veterans in here.  I dont like to have people wait 3-4 days for their player

Please join up if you can pay the $115.   I am Antonio the commish.   you can pop in and look at settings and leave if you dont want to stay 

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/12907/invitation?key=b7cf42727f5b36e9&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=b5311cf88749a2f6