BrianM

Curtis Samuel 2019 Outlook

Impossible to draft him this season and maybe beyond. 

Cam Newton is now a Vegan since this offseason, he will throw less far and have less energy as the season goes on. You telling me eating lettuce and beans will work ? Dude will have brain fog between snaps

Vegan = more prone to injury and spaghetti arms 

Sucks for Samuel

Edited by ItsMeMario
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ItsMeMario said:

Cam Newton is now a Vegan since this offseason, he will throw less far and have less energy as the season goes on. You telling me eating lettuce and beans will work ? Dude will have brain fog between snaps

Sucks for Samuel

Lol

I'd rather Grier be throwing him the ball anyway.

33 minutes ago, ItsMeMario said:

Sucks for Samuel

Can't tell if serious or not lol.

12 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

What is his ceiling?

If we give Cam 500 ATT and we consider Samuel 2A

115 TRG / 65 CTCH% / 75 REC

14 Y/R / 1050 YRD / 8 TD

15 ATT / 120 YRD / 2 TD

YIKES!....That's borderline WR1 PPR. His ADP won't get that high. They won't even get to WR@....

I was way off.

1 hour ago, ItsMeMario said:

Sucks for Samuel

Arian Foster agrees. Eat meat or your done. Impossible Whoppers are proven to hurt your QB ratings. 

• Like 2

Hi so i was lookin for the Curtis Samuel forum...anyone seen it?

Joking aside: The kid has looked spectacular and I'm a believer...def worth 6th rd pick imo...

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like Samuel, scared of the ADP and the spread the wealth type passing.  Oh, and Cam.  Of course Cam scares the beejus out of me.

• Like 2

I have had 2 drafts so far and haven’t gotten Samuel in either. Clearly I fked up hyping him up in this thread months ago. F me

2 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

I have had 2 drafts so far and haven’t gotten Samuel in either. Clearly I fked up hyping him up in this thread months ago. F me

Mid 6th has to be the earliest he's going no? Is he gonna be neck and neck with DJ Moore? I'd think so. 

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Mid 6th has to be the earliest he's going no? Is he gonna be neck and neck with DJ Moore? I'd think so. 

He went early 8th in a snake draft (I took miles sanders in the 7th and was hoping he’d fall to me in the 8th) and then went for $11 in an auction draft (I bid $10 and the timer was at 1s and I may have been at a wedding and really needed to get off my phone so I closed out of the app. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ugh.   Started this thread back when he wasn't even a WR5, now he's a 3?  Need to draft in July.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Couldn't believe my eyes when he was still sitting there in the bottom of the 10th Rd in a 12man PPR. Literally thought he'd been picked rds before and ran that sticker up so fast haha. 

Could easily be a bust and too much hype bc Panthers should spread it around. I'm hoping for 5-6 targets a game, he just needs 1 to explode

On 8/16/2019 at 11:58 AM, Brownsfan74 said:

Marcus Mariota went vegan as well.  And here I thought he just sucked...it's been his diet all along.

What are you guys talking about? It's all about the salads. lol

Edited by Spyplane

1 hour ago, scheibler said:

Couldn't believe my eyes when he was still sitting there in the bottom of the 10th Rd in a 12man PPR. Literally thought he'd been picked rds before and ran that sticker up so fast haha. 

Could easily be a bust and too much hype bc Panthers should spread it around. I'm hoping for 5-6 targets a game, he just needs 1 to explode

Is that Fantasy Football in a nut shell ?

22 minutes ago, RUGOO said:

went for 8 bucks in an auction league.  

This is the type of s--- I wanna see. I was considering throwing him out for auction very early and seeing if I could get him for like $2-4.  

On 8/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, ItsMeMario said:

Sucks for Samuel

In all seriousness, this is great analysis. Meat is essential for an athlete. Thank you for bringing this to our attention -- I certainly won't be drafting Cam or Samuel this year.

Edited by Balthazar

1 minute ago, Balthazar said:

In all seriousness, this is great analysis. Meat is essential for an athlete. Thank you for bringing this to our attention -- I certainly won't be drafting Cam or Samuel this year.

Didn't seem to effect Tony G

4 minutes ago, scheibler said:

Didn't seem to effect Tony G

Tony G tried to go vegan, but when he realized how unhealthy it was, he started eating chicken and fish.