Sign in to follow this  
BrianM

Nick Foles 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

LEAGUE.  WINNER.

maaaan, in the Georgia Dome for 'chip week .... first things first, of course - but i dig having that in my back pocket

facing the pass funnel sieve that is the Yucs in week 13 will be most welcome for that final regular magick foosball season tilt - let's get this!

🚀

• Thanks 1

Anyone think top 10 ROS?  I'm thinking starting him weekly. Praying for a "League Winner" :)

Did Minshew die or something?

EDIT: Oh just read the report that Foles will start over him. Odd choice but ok.

Edited by WaiverLooter

3 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Did Minshew die or something?

EDIT: Oh just read the report that Foles will start over him. Odd choice but ok.

Foles is getting paid ALOT more. 

2 minutes ago, jkendrick2 said:

Foles is getting paid ALOT more. 

Salary is mostly based on past performance while winning games is about projecting future performance, but ok...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Salary is mostly based on past performance while winning games is about projecting future performance, but ok...

Ok well based on past performance, foles is the man for the job. His resume is more proven then minshew.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jkendrick2 said:

Ok well based on past performance, foles is the man for the job. His resume is more proven then minshew.

Hard to bench $50 mil cause of injury

4 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

maaaan, in the Georgia Dome for 'chip week .... first things first, of course - but i dig having that in my back pocket

facing the pass funnel sieve that is the Yucs in week 13 will be most welcome for that final regular magick foosball season tilt - let's get this!

🚀

I will never forgive him for losing me the title in 2017? by face planting vs Oakland

Edited by vthokie3

7 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

🚀

Yessir! The man is known around Twitter as Big D Nick for a reason! Been waiting all year for this upcoming stretch. LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!!! 🤣

Edited by kraftwrk_5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

On his bye week?

well, gotta shake off dat rust, ya know 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Projections 25-29 weekly in my yahoo league.🤔 Does this seem legit?

1 minute ago, mjb said:

sufficient prognostications for one as talent endowed as Big D Nick 🤴

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mjb said:

I saw this too.  I mean, that's like top 5 QB level.  Anybody even remember if he was good in the preseason?  We have absolutely nothing to go on other than the fact that he Philly Phillyed his way to a Super Bowl and got paid.

• Thanks 1

Just now, CooL said:

I saw this too.  I mean, that's like top 5 QB level.  Anybody even remember if he was good in the preseason?  We have absolutely nothing to go on other than the fact that he Philly Phillyed his way to a Super Bowl and got paid.

the upcoming schedule. 

Lenny Snaps keeping defenses honest. 

Charknado, DeDe, Conley, Cole.

sky be the limit ... did we all see what Minshew did?

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Big Richard Nick

::subscribe::

• Like 2

The man got hurt throwing a touchdown.  Even as he's getting injured, he flat out bosses.  LEGEND.

Edited by kraftwrk_5
  • Haha 2

He has a very nice playoff schedule, but I'm not sure I'd be starting the next two weeks @colts and @titans.

Edited by WVFalcon

19 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

He has a very nice playoff schedule, but I'm not sure I'd be starting the next two weeks @colts and @titans.

Titans lost Malcolm Butler for the season.

2 hours ago, CooL said:

We have absolutely nothing to go on other than the fact that he Philly Phillyed his way to a Super Bowl and got paid.

And, you know, the 35-yard TD beauty of a pass on which he was injured.

Edited by GenerallyPoorAdvice
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GenerallyPoorAdvice said:

And, you know, the 35-yard TD beauty of a pass on which he was injured.

So one beautiful pass is worthy of 25-29 point weekly projections?  He's projected to be the #4 QB for rest of season, behind only Mahomes, Lamar, and Brees.  That is puzzling. If you're streaming, then sure, it makes sense to grab him.  But I'd have a hard time dumping serviceable backups like Winston, Cousins, etc. to roster somebody that we have no idea what he'll be.

1 hour ago, CooL said:

But I'd have a hard time dumping serviceable backups like Winston, Cousins, etc. to roster somebody that we have no idea what he'll be.

Then... don't drop them? I didn't say a beautiful pass was worthy of anything. You said we have absolutely nothing to go on. I gave you something.

Everything is situational. Some folks should drop and some folks shouldn't. He seems like an astute add for someone getting top 8-12 production via QB--but not to drop the QB, but have two QBs, which is usually the situation that a person might be in if they waited til the end of the draft to get a guy.

• Like 1