79°F

RealFeel® 77°

Rain

Precipitation: 52%

Rain: 0.08 in

Wind: 15 mph SW
Gusts: 21 mph

17 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

That’s still a nasty forecast for a qb. I just dropped him for cousins.

damn, wish i had that kinda pivot at my disposal 🤷‍♂️

... for early December Seattle the weather will be downtight awesome - no rain, only 4 mph wind, mid 40s temp.

35 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

damn, wish i had that kinda pivot at my disposal 🤷‍♂️

... for early December Seattle the weather will be downtight awesome - no rain, only 4 mph wind, mid 40s temp.

Forecast could change so just keep an eye on it. After playing Dak in that type of weather and almost costing me I am avoiding it from now on with all the of streamers there are these days.

I don’t care if there’s wind, rain, hurricanes, bomb cyclone, or whatever! BDN is getting ready to open a can of whoop a** this week!!!! DUUUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

I really want to play him [...] I feel like this game has 42-39 shoot out written all over it and Nick is capable of tossing 5 TDs vs the Bucs.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Like 2

On 11/27/2019 at 8:01 AM, Silkk1211 said:

Forecast could change so just keep an eye on it. After playing Dak in that type of weather and almost costing me I am avoiding it from now on with all the of streamers there are these days.

... apples to kumquats here - Dak was on the road vs the greatest statistical defense against the pass in decades - methinks Hoodie had more to do with that than the weather 🤷‍♂️ 

conversely, BDN draws the Yucs at home, the most generous secondary in professional tackle foosball - so, yeah - mitigating weather circumstances notwithstanding, ya couldn't be on more opposite ends of the opponent spectrum than Hoodie as opposed to the Yucs.

i passed for a qb who operated in the dome yesterday - but i hope NickFolean Dynamite swings a 24" Python for you fellas this week ✌

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

Who is starting Foles?  Weather looks rough..

I had him slotted over Watson FWIW, but pulled him out because of these weather concerns. 

• Thanks 1

I’m planning on starting Foles over Winston. 

High winds expected..

Posted this in the weather thread but might be worth posting here.

"I've heard a lot of talk about bad weather in Jacksonville. Looks like winds of 16-17 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Light drizzle. Winds blowing SW, WSW. TIAA Bank Field oriented N-S with about a 10° tilt clockwise. So wind will be blowing not quite N-S across the field, maybe diagonally at times but at least not horizontally."

Thats what I could gather online, I live in Atlanta and its quite mild up here today. Seems like the conditions aren't ideal, but they could be a lot worse. From what I've been reading on here I'd think conditions were much worse than they are.

How do you guys feel about BDN's floor today?

Edited by VaderTime
Quotation marks for clarity
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 1:10 AM, CrastersCreep said:

I really want to play him [...] I feel like this game has 42-39 shoot out written all over it and Nick is capable of tossing 5 TDs vs the Bucs.

Weather, lower expectations..

• Like 1

RIP all who started him.

• Thanks 2

Remember when people said the Eagles should have kept him and he was a better QB than Wentz? Benched for Minshew... ouch. He probably done for the season with the benching. Jags can probably cut him and move on from him in the offseason.

42 minutes ago, devaster said:

Remember when people said the Eagles should have kept him and he was a better QB than Wentz? Benched for Minshew... ouch. He probably done for the season with the benching. Jags can probably cut him and move on from him in the offseason.

TO BE FAIR....Foles doesnt have a very good o-line. Philly does

52 minutes ago, devaster said:

Jags can probably cut him and move on from him in the offseason.

The dead cap hit would be $33,875,000 if they did that. 

Minshew wasn't much better. Two turnovers himself, including a very bad one in the end zone. Jacksonville seems to really just lose its collective minds near the goalline. 1st down from the 2 led to 0 points and 0 Leonard Fournette runs.I think Foles can push the ball better down the field than Minshew and is a much better QB. I think they'll go back to him next game, but I don't know if anyone should trust him in fantasy ROS.

2 hours ago, CooL said:

Matt Flynn 2019.

He has been Matt Flynn twice now.

2 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Maybe a 2020 bounce back with new coaching 

The new coach is gonna want Magic Mensch and the salary space vs Foles.