Sign in to follow this  
Pick1218

Startup Dynasty League 14 TEAM ESPN H2H CAT FREE

I have seen interest for dynasty leagues where you choose a franchise and start with some of their players, so I created a league like that.

looking for owners who will be active and committed.

14 TEAM "franchise draft". Franchise draft order will be random. Once you have your franchise you will keep 4 players from that current MLB team. Then we will reverse the draft order and and do an online draft from the remaining pool of players.

Right now the roster total is 32, 22 starters and 10 bench slots, I am open to suggestions on roster size/keepers. I want to encourage keeping of prospects

6X6 Head to Head each category. OBP/R/HR/RBIs/SB/TB and ERA/WHIP/QS/Ks/SVs/Holds

Right now its FREE. I would be open to suggestions for a buy-in if it encouraged more competition.

If you are interested or want more info please let me know.

keeping 4 players is just not enough, how about minor league roster, no wins for a relief pitcher,  the philies are for me.  that team I could keep 8 players,  what are the positions

11 hours ago, rckreap said:

keeping 4 players is just not enough, how about minor league roster, no wins for a relief pitcher,  the philies are for me.  that team I could keep 8 players,  what are the positions

I get the point of wanting as many guys off a team as possible, but for fairness purposes I have seen 4-5 work out just fine. 

4 minutes ago, fantasyfan235 said:

4 players is perfect. No minor leaguers, only majors. 

I am in another league similar to this, we did the same thing no MiLB players and we did a separate slow MilB draft for 5 prospects. It just took forever, but I would be open to that idea.

Interested . Send me an email if you want some ideas on league structure. 

leithn@msn.com

3 minutes ago, rckreap said:

I am still in.  how are we to pick up a minor league who has gone majors

You can pick up or draft minor leaguers. I allowed for 10 bench slots in hoping people will stash a good amount of minor leaguers on their team.

here is the link invite

http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/join?leagueId=18641303&inviteId=0adeea70-9abb-4823-a13e-864aaf9c6043 

3 minutes ago, rckreap said:

I just did that, again the philies are for me.

I had planned on having a franchise draft to determine what teams people wanted.. for example if you get the first pick in the franchise draft then you could pick whatever team you wanted...and the actual draft would be a re-snake of the franchise draft order, again if you pick your franchise last you get the 1st pick in the player draft...if that makes sense...I just feel Nats, Phils, BOS, Astros, Yankees will be super popular..BUT I am very open to ideas!

you must know something I don't, about the nationals? competitive!  maybe last years playoff teams are not available for draft.

can you imagine somebody getting the yankees! they have 3 true hr kings.  the rest of the league would have trouble in getting just 3.