joebaker23

Baker Mayfield 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

ZERO points in my league tonight. I think that's the first time I've seen that from a QB.

Edited by bigboyish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-3 for me, on ESPN. If he actually cost me the week, adding insult to injury, I would have been extremely angry on top of it.

I have no qualms with dropping this little sh!t nugget, and never looking back. I don't care what he does the ROS, he will no longer be on my roster in one of my leagues.

I can't look at his name on the roster spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

Dead at this fool handing 89% of Yahoo teams -1.00 points on a Monday night.

89% of owners started him?

 

Baker owners must believe in Baker almost as much as he believes in himself

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truly remarkable.  This guy had essentially 30 minutes of garbage time and ended the game with 8 completions for just 100 yards.  This guy may never figure it out.  

A new century, a new Tim Couch.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, potatoetree said:

Time to buy low on Baker everyone.😬

Nooooooo thx

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Uh. Not sure if it is about coach. That qb doesn’t want to play. He runs. 

They're a two headed monster of garbage coach and qb... High school coaches have a more innovative game plan than Kitchens its pathetic not defending Baker Mayfield either though he's equally as pathetic and more guy should never open his mouth again just nod going forward. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NyZD said:

They're a two headed monster of garbage coach and qb... High school coaches have a more innovative game plan than Kitchens its pathetic not defending Baker Mayfield either though he's equally as pathetic and more guy should never open his mouth again just nod going forward. 

After hearing him seems right. Bubba talks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

After hearing him seems right. Bubba talks.

 

I'm not real sure how he got the job. He sounds like a buffoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, affliction said:

I don’t know what’s worse him his coach or o line  

they're all bad. There are a couple qb's with worse o-lines  and less weapons that are performing better than mayfield right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NyZD said:

They're a two headed monster of garbage coach and qb... High school coaches have a more innovative game plan than Kitchens its pathetic not defending Baker Mayfield either though he's equally as pathetic and more guy should never open his mouth again just nod going forward. 

 

Kitchens is a career TE and RB coach who got an opportunity to be the offensive coordinator after Jackson and Haley got the boot and turned that into the head coaching gig after less than a year as the OC. There is a very good chance that he is in way over his head as there is absolutely no reason for Baker to be as bad as what he has shown since the season started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheAuthorityHere said:

You got the correct order. He, then his coach, then the offensive line.

this 100x..

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

they're all bad. There are a couple qb's with worse o-lines  and less weapons that are performing better than mayfield right now

 

Exactly Andy freakin Dalton even has much better stats and only has Boyd currently... this clown has Odell Landry Chubb surreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NyZD said:

this 100x..

 

Exactly Andy freakin Dalton even has much better stats and only has Boyd currently... this clown has Odell Landry Chubb surreal.

you know, he's not really that bad. Underrated. the primetime and playoff woes make him seem worse than he is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, potatoetree said:

Time to buy low on Baker everyone.😬

 

Already did 3 weeks ago and somehow he has even lower value now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disasterisk said:

 

Kitchens is a career TE and RB coach who got an opportunity to be the offensive coordinator after Jackson and Haley got the boot and turned that into the head coaching gig after less than a year as the OC. There is a very good chance that he is in way over his head as there is absolutely no reason for Baker to be as bad as what he has shown since the season started.

Completely concur with this statement.. Also he looks completely clueless and watching the Browns play feels like I'm watching a high school team play offense.. He has Odell Beckham running cute little gadget plays left and right. He was a nice story they went 7-9 and that somehow landed him the job because Hue Jackson was so horrible I guess so it made this blubbering coach seem competent can't make it up.. He has no business being a head coach or play caller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is there even a discussion on this guy? He shouldn’t even be rostered in 14 team leagues. He is nothing more than a big name. You are better off with nearly any of the starting QBs. If you have not already, you can safely drop him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chippa said:

you know, he's not really that bad. Underrated. the primetime and playoff woes make him seem worse than he is

That wasn't meant to disparage Andy Dalton more of the fact that he's in a terrible situation and manages to look watchable Mayfield on the other hand Is a horror show.. really more of a frustration of a #1 overall pick wrecking an entire offense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.