Sack Exchange

Adrian Peterson 2019 Outlook

I read he gets a $500K bonus if he hits 1,000 rushing yards this year.  Sitting on 784, so he’ll be plenty motivated!

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:57 PM, StevenSC400 said:

You kidding? I think he’s almost a must start. He’s getting no love at all from any “analysts” but that’s ok. Workhorse RB in a divisional game at home vs the giants. I’m finding a way to plug him in for sure. This game for the giants and redskins is like their super bowl lol.

Yeah I'm plugging him as my rb2

Eagles fan here. Giants run D is good on paper but the skins made it clear last week that he is the centerpiece of their offense. Against my eagles (better vs run than NYG) Showed plenty of moves, shaking defenders in the backfield, and outran our whole defense on that td. He caught a few passes. Where’s the hate coming from? 

Edited by cyberer

I have no choice but to start him this week.  I would be thrilled with 10-12 points.  I can see him disappointing this week but the workload should be there.

16 minutes ago, cyberer said:

Eagles fan here. Giants run D is good on paper but the skins made it clear last week that he is the centerpiece of their offense. Against my eagles (better vs run than NYG) Showed plenty of moves, shaking defenders in the backfield, and outran our whole defense on that td. He caught a few passes. Where’s the hate coming from? 

I have no idea why people are so low on him. Dude scored a TD three weeks straight, has a good matchup, is a workhorse RB. Idk what else anyone can ask for. These projections now are so out of whack it’s crazy.

• Like 1