brockpapersizer

Caleb Smith 2019 Outlook

Should be a good value pick next year. The stuff is too good for him not to be closer to first half Caleb vs second half, team destroying Caleb.

6 hours ago, Bregatron said:

Had a great night tonight, 6 IP, 0 ER, 8 K's, and 1.00 WHIP. 

He's a good home streamer. I'm moving on otherwise.

How are we feeling about his matchup against the Brewers today? I've got a lead in all pitching categories but I still need some IP to work up, he's probably the diciest choice for me of my remaining pitchers.

17 minutes ago, Bregatron said:

How are we feeling about his matchup against the Brewers today? I've got a lead in all pitching categories but I still need some IP to work up, he's probably the diciest choice for me of my remaining pitchers.

He’s in all of my lineups. Brewers are more vulnerable to left handed pitching and they’re worse on the road. Plus no Yelich and no Hiura and Caleb’s pitching at home.

45 minutes ago, Bregatron said:

He was pretty good his last start and now he's still at home (one of the best pitchers park) against a Yelichless Brewers. At worst seems like a decent matchup to me. It's pitching, anything can happen, but I'm starting him in leagues where I own him.

Completely incapable of getting a 1,2,3 inning.  The pen prevents him from getting any wins.