Sign in to follow this  
FromLastrosToAstros

Looking to Join Dynasty League

Hey, 

I have been playing for about 10 years in the same 2 money Dynasty leagues. Love them. I just wanted to join a free league. I am a very active owner. My career allows me to basically work on my team on a daily basis. I am a very responsive owner. Love to talk trades with other owners. Please feel free to ask any questions and let me know if you have a league to join. I am happy to start in a new dynasty via a draft, or take over somebodies existing team. 

Hi there. I have a 16th year keeper league looking for a good person. We have 9 dedicated guys, 7 have been there for a decade, lots of trading. 

Not a true dynasty, we keep 5-7 veterans per year, and unlimited prospects. We've already started our slow draft, the team is in decent shape. Send me an e-mail if you're interested. gregthompson07 at yahoo dot com 

Dynasty League heading into its 6th season and we need one owner to take over a team, that honestly is a bit of a project, but there are some pieces to work with. 16 Team league on Yahoo.

I know you said you where looking for a free League but you are defiantly what our league is looking for 

We are not what you are looking for, but you are definitely what we are looking for! I don't expect you to change your desires by reading my offer below, but if you get the time, we would love to have you in one of our 12 year running leagues! It is Yahoo and it is indeed free.... 

Thank you for your consideration!