chefboyarg

seriously deciding between Brow & Mitch Rob **WHIR 100%**

Brow 3 games/ no back to backs

Mitchell Robinson.  4 games but last few games DJ playing big minutes

thanks

leave a lnk

AD is going to get 21 minutes per game. His past 2 week averages pan out better than Mitch Robs. As you mentioned, Robinson is getting cucked by his coach and the minutes are going to Jordon (Last 3: 15 - 21 - 13), but still carries a team in blocks. With AD having no B2B in the coming week, I believe we can assume (not safely) that he SHOULD play all 3 games this week. Given that Robinson is getting less minutes and produces only more BLK's I'd keep AD and hope for the best.

Definitely roll with AD. I have Mitch as well and I have zero faith in him after these past few games and fizdale doing typical fiz s---

I lean towards AD. What sucks is that I wouldn't be surprised to see AD randomly get a DNP at any time, but hard to sit him assuming he plays all games for at least 20 minutes. Robinson looks only like a blocks stream at this point with potential for more, but AD is just obviously the overall better player who can give you the most in limited time

Blocks are the only thing you can count on from Mitch. I'd take AD. He's still a per minutes beast and I don't think he's going to be resting this week.