Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

On 9/9/2019 at 9:23 PM, Cesare13 said:

Oooops, sorry.  My bad.  You’re a Sox fan though right? I might just be way off on this, in which case please ignore my clearly failed and  lame attempts at Making you feel better.

I think you mixed me up with something else?

(Sure hope no one else suffers from the smurf curse lol)

• Haha 1

I'm so fuggin pissed in my weekly lineup roto league!!!!!

Suarez gets HBP and says "hope I'm back this season" and sits out a few games so I bench him (again, it's a weekly league). He proceeds to come back and hit a bundle of HR's over the weekend on my bench!

Meanwhile I had inserted Bryant at 3B for Suarez and he literally did NOTHING all week!

Cut to this week.....Bryant sitting out due to bum knee....bench him and put Suarez back in. BOOM, Bryant 2 HR night on my bench.

I quit, I'm better off not managing my lineup!

😕

Edited by Members_Only_76

playoff started so of course going to get injuries.

people  done for season : yellich/tatis/ramirez(also god kluber and chavis on my team)

people questionable missing time : marte/turner (at least bryant and cruz finally came back)

eh hopefully other step up so i can make it to semi final then lose to #2 seed(i am #3 seed now) 

:(

55 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I'm so fuggin pissed in my weekly lineup roto league!!!!!

Suarez gets HBP and says "hope I'm back this season" and sits out a few games so I bench him (again, it's a weekly league). He proceeds to come back and hit a bundle of HR's over the weekend on my bench!

Meanwhile I had inserted Bryant at 3B for Suarez and he literally did NOTHING all week!

Cut to this week.....Bryant sitting out due to bum knee....bench him and put Suarez back in. BOOM, Bryant 2 HR night on my bench.

I quit, I'm better off not managing my lineup!

😕

Ha, I’m glad I’m not the only one. It seemed like Suarez hit 10 dingers last week. I’m expecting Bryant to do the same.

• Like 1

How does a team of Acuna Lindor Rendon Rizzo Gary Eduardo and puig bat 220. All year long I cruised to a 2 seed and now every single player on my team is struggling at the same time. Unreal 

Slightly annoyed that James Karinchak is not in either Yahoo or ESPN system

in the f***in semifinals...all categories are close...all i need is for my team to have a mediocre day offensively and i prolly win because my opponent's offense s--- the bed.

so what are they doin right now? 

1-18 0R 0HR 0RBI 0SBs .189AVG  .539OPS

f--- right off.

Play 11 leagues all H2H make playoffs in 10. Lose all my first round games. My bye week teams 3 lose Yelich 2 lose Betts on top of countless other injuries ive had. Limping into the playoffs just so tilted.

go from starting trout and yelich to luis urias and the todd father in one of my semi finals next week. fantasy gods getting back at me for stacking my team with acuna trout yelich and judge.

2 pitchers I relied on for most of the season, Mike Minor and Mike Fiers buried me in the semis.

At least I can now concentrate on fantasy football.

See you guys next year.

7 hours ago, Panther239 said:

This thread reminds me why I never play head to head leagues

I couldn’t agree more.  One year I made it to the finals in a h2h football pool and my qb hurt his finger on the first throw of the first game of the day.  Never again.  Too flukey for 5 months of work to lose because Kyle Lewis is the #1 hitter of the week.

13 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

in the f***in semifinals...all categories are close...all i need is for my team to have a mediocre day offensively and i prolly win because my opponent's offense s--- the bed.

so what are they doin right now? 

1-18 0R 0HR 0RBI 0SBs .189AVG  .539OPS

f--- right off.

Looks like they got rid of the crying emoji, but that’s awful on any day, especially a playoff day.

I'm starting ReyLo tonight @Twins. Why? I have 5 starters going on Thursday. Let me just vent in advance

Means hasn't allowed more than 2 ER in a month, he just beat the Dodgers....and so I started him with the 2 start week for the first time ever he's in my lineup.......................he got blasted by DET today, F this.

John Means.

21 hours ago, Panther239 said:

This thread reminds me why I never play head to head leagues

I can see both roto and H2H.  In roto leagues it sucks when you lose a point in ERA by 0.01 to a team who is in last place but is only good in one category.  

17 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

I can see both roto and H2H.  In roto leagues it sucks when you lose a point in ERA by 0.01 to a team who is in last place but is only good in one category.  

And every major American team sport decides their championship this way. Does it have its faults? Of course, but at least whoever beats me will have to go directly through me to do it. 

Friggen Mookie...Starling...Baez...and now the child rapist Vazquez. Yay playoffs!!

Oh yeah...and Boyd being a little bi*** too. Who’s next??