Sign in to follow this  
MSU2661

Vlad, Soto, Buehler worth it at these auction prices? Whir

14 team h2h points. Can keep 3. Can keep players forever adding $5 each year to each players previous year price. $260 total budget.

I can keep Vlad $15, Soto $15, Buehler $8. My only other worthy options would be clevinger $11, Marte $18, Correa $20, rizzo $22, sale $60. 

Im leaning towards the young guys to have 3 legit building block type players

Edited by MSU2661

never played in an auction league, but for those prices, I like keeping the young guys. Buehler looking like an ace imo & I feel Soto has just as good a season as 2018. Vlad should rake for years to come. 

• Like 1

Yup, Buehler+Vlad+Soto is the way to go.

They go for a good deal more in regular redraft leagues, and in keeper leagues their even worth more. 

Very good prices to have them at.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MSU2661 said:

14 team h2h points. Can keep 3. Can keep players forever adding $5 each year to each players previous year price. $260 total budget.

I can keep Vlad $15, Soto $15, Buehler $8. My only other worthy options would be clevinger $11, Marte $18, Correa $20, rizzo $22, sale $60. 

Im leaning towards the young guys to have 3 legit building block type players

Yeah I think you have to go with 3.  $11 for Clevinger, especially in a keeper, is fantastic but I can't see one of the others I'd bump for the $4 price.  Maybe Vlad for THIS year but that's a maybe and I expect big things from him in the future.  Marte at $18 is a good price even if you're not high on him but again if you're thinking about the future you gotta go with the young guys who could be underpriced for years in this setting.  

• Like 1

Yup you got it, Vlad+Soto+Buehler are the picks

• Like 1

soto and buehler are locks

you could make  a case for correa at 20 (5-7 buck discount same as vlad) but vlad for 20 next year is the kicker for me

• Like 1

Soto, Vlad, Rizzo or Correa for last pick. Depends which one of those you like more.