PackersFan1979

LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook

25 minutes ago, frog34 said:

If you bench him, he will score multiple TDs. Just like last week.

If you start him, his bad ankle will flare up early in the 1st quarter.

Fantasy Law School 101

Luckily I benched him for Mike Evans.  Won't lie though, I was angry at myself before the afternoon games started. LOL

Edited by RockSexton

He will get a pain killing injection before the game.  Not worried about a slight limp.  If he's practicing in full then he has full mobility.  It's pain tolerance.

At a minimum, he is better than last week.  He's in my lineup and stays there.

• Like 1

FIRE HIM UP, BOYS!!!!!

• Like 2

On 9/22/2019 at 11:37 AM, Uncle_Ruckus said:

I live 4 miles away from Arrowhead stadium and it has barely been sprinkling for the last hour and a half. Not too worried about the Ravens defense either. McCoy puts up 80 total yards and TD in this one. 

I said this before the game last Sunday and had 2 laughing reactions... You guys still laughing now? He literally had exactly 80 yards and a bonus TD. 

McCoy is a RB 1 if healthy. 

Edited by Uncle_Ruckus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Definitely good news, and gonna be firing him up on the turf in what could be a track meet.  Esp if Slay misses the game, the whole offense should be ballin' out.  

43 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

I said this before the game last Sunday and had 2 laughing reactions... You guys still laughing now? He literally had exactly 80 yards and a bonus TD. 

McCoy is a RB 1 if healthy. 

Keep bringing the predictions, you wonderful person.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SkittleMania said:

Poor Damien owners. The dream is slowly fading.

Live in the real, live in the now, live with McCoy.

I'm not mad I drafted Damien. I took a shot. I'm mad i passed on Mccoy for Matt Ryan later in the draft knowing what I knew. Live and learn. 

4 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Speculative but an interesting read:

Like I’ve been saying. There’s absolutely no need for them to go back to Damien as long as Shady and Darrel are both healthy.

1 hour ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Like I’ve been saying. There’s absolutely no need for them to go back to Damien as long as Shady and Darrel are both healthy.

Could be an absolute mess when he comes back. It's the best fantasy backfield in football and you may not be able to start anyone with confidence from week to week. 

44 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Could be an absolute mess when he comes back. It's the best fantasy backfield in football and you may not be able to start anyone with confidence from week to week. 

Uhhhhh best fantasy backfield? Gonna be a no from me, dog. The second part though might come out to be true.

edit: another player I’m salty I missed out on so far, just checking in

Edited by itschief33

FULL PRACTICE... WILLIAMS BANGED UP... NO TYREEK... 

YES... YES...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Damien Williams is out this week.   I can finally start Shady this week after last weeks twitter debacle. 

Edited by seadog54
  • Like 3

But McCoy is sooooo old and injury prone and slow! I have selective stats to prove you all wrong! Stop being mean to me!!!!!

(Somebody has to fill that vacuum of absurdity, right?)

Seriously, though, McCoy is taking over!

I wouldn't be super confident in rolling any RB out against Snacks Harrison, A'Shawn Robinson, and potentially Mike Daniels.  I get that it's KC and you have to play their starting RB no matter what, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shady had a less than exciting day.  This feels more like a Kelce blowup game to me.  

2 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue Balls said:

I wouldn't be super confident in rolling any RB out against Snacks Harrison, A'Shawn Robinson, and potentially Mike Daniels.  I get that it's KC and you have to play their starting RB no matter what, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shady had a less than exciting day.  This feels more like a Kelce blowup game to me.  

Meh... DJ and Ekeler both had great games, 130+ total yards and a TD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1