PackersFan1979

LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook

On 1/24/2020 at 1:27 PM, nmartinez12443 said:

To be honest when he has gotten the chance he has looked pretty great all season.

He’s looked....old.   Fumbles and injury aside- his burst is about gone.   An occasional series would be about the most you can expect from him at this point.  

11 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

He’s looked....old.   Fumbles and injury aside- his burst is about gone.   An occasional series would be about the most you can expect from him at this point.  

Have you actually watched the games hes played? Hes average 4.6 yards per carry, more than williams. 

look at the play at 1:38 and tell me his burst is gone and he is old. He just isnt given the touches.

6 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Have you actually watched the games hes played? Hes average 4.6 yards per carry, more than williams. 

look at the play at 1:38 and tell me his burst is gone and he is old. He just isnt given the touches.

That was week 7.  Mccoy started the season strong by getting over 5 yds a carry through week 7.  Then averaged under 4 the rest of the season.

28 minutes ago, youngrice said:

That was week 7.  Mccoy started the season strong by getting over 5 yds a carry through week 7.  Then averaged under 4 the rest of the season.

Stop using context and being logical. Didn't you get the memo that that isn't what you're supposed to do when analyzing LeSean McCoy?

The guy was toast down the stretch. Add that to the fact that he runs like Phoebe in friends (like a lunatic holding a loaf of bread away from his body) and it's obvious he isn't a starting RB at this point.

Personally I've never been a huge fan of his and think he has been a bit overrated. Better fantasy RB than real life RB.

He will retire if KC wins on Sunday, McCoy has been way past his prime for a few years. 

4 hours ago, ThreadKiller said:

Stop using context and being logical. Didn't you get the memo that that isn't what you're supposed to do when analyzing LeSean McCoy?

The guy was toast down the stretch. Add that to the fact that he runs like Phoebe in friends (like a lunatic holding a loaf of bread away from his body) and it's obvious he isn't a starting RB at this point.

Personally I've never been a huge fan of his and think he has been a bit overrated. Better fantasy RB than real life RB.

Lol.  Yeah Mccoy was a good RB that had a few very good years throughout his career..  

2 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Rap sheet reporting likely inactive 

Interesting decision given how frafile their rb's have been the entire season.

So only 2 rb's in the SB and Darwin also playing special teams which is why lesean would be scratched.

The question is if Damien goes down which is not improbable given his injury history and Darwin has to carry the load will this move bite Reid in the butt? 😂

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

Interesting decision given how frafile their rb's have been the entire season.

So only 2 rb's in the SB and Darwin also playing special teams which is why lesean would be scratched.

The question is if Damien goes down which is not improbable given his injury history and Darwin has to carry the load will this move bite Reid in the butt? 😂

I still have a faint glimmer of hope (I only care because I thought I was being clever taking him late in a playoff draft and am now looking like a fool with an empty roster spot) that this is speculation that happens to be wrong. If McCoy is cool with this I'd be surprised but he and Reid are buds, so I have to assume he's good with it if it happens. It's definitely a strange move if true imo.