Sign in to follow this  
TTo34

Cleveland Browns 2019 Outlook

Biggest win in Cleveland Browns 2.0 history and guess what everyone is talking about.  Cleveland gonna Cleveland.

• Like 1

The Browns are first in the NFL in penalty yards

The Browns are first in the NFL in penalties commited

They lead the league in net penalty yards and penalties committed (in other words they committ a lot and can't draw them). The reason I bring this up is if you play a rough style it may result in more penalties on both teams direction. However, this is not the case.

Last night, we saw the Browns perform a dirty hit on JuJu. The one on Johnson was absurdly uncalled for and is not talked about because of Garrett. However, Johnson had the ball already on the ground, the defender clearly had time to see the play was dead, and then he proceeded to spearhead into Johnson causing him to blead out of his ear. That was a disgusting play.

Then of course the entire Garrett situation. The most damning thing is Jeremy Fowler (who is an ESPN reporter) was at the scene and reported that the Browns sideline was celebrating the entire thing. 

This is one of the most undisiplined and unwatchable teams I have ever seen despite their talent. Kitchens is the worst coach in a league with multiple horrible coaches in main part because of what I outline above. Kitchens has to go if the Browns want any shot of being a relevant franchise. This is something you can be 100% sure of. Imagine having a top 5 back (now arguably two), a top 5 WR and almost certainly top 3 (don't let recency bias cloud your judgment), another talented WR, crazy talent on defense, and being this bad. I can't believe how bad Kitchens is. How you can have grown men acting like kids every week is beyond me. 

• Like 3

I have always been annoyed at a new coach not getting a fair chance and people calling for their head - generally you don't magically turn a team around in a year or less regardless of talent, it takes time - but this I agree with. They need a no-nonsense coach who will not hesitate to rip (and/or bench) a guy with a thug attitude, whether it's practice or games. Tons of penalties, BS like what happened last night, and players playing below their talent level, that IMO is on coaches. Somebody give Bill Parcells a shot of Vitamin E and offer him a lot of money lol

Edited by bomont

Kitchens was seen wearing a “Pittsburg started it” T-Shirt and people wonder why this team is so undisciplined and a major disappointment.

Kitchens the kind of coach to get the team a bunch of strippers.

1 hour ago, Cdub2k said:

Suppa Bow Contendahhs my a%%

The odds of the Browns winning the Super Bowl have gone from 30-1 to 18-1 this year because of the heavy betting on Cleveland. They are at 9-1 to win the AFC.Sep 6, 2019

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, dashoe said:

The odds of the Browns winning the Super Bowl have gone from 30-1 to 18-1 this year because of the heavy betting on Cleveland. They are at 9-1 to win the AFC.Sep 6, 2019

Really hoping the Browns get absolutely blown out at home, 42-14 or something, and watch Kitchens get fired on the spot when his WR's and Baker starts chewing into him again.

Chubb deserves better. 

• Haha 1

Signing the Vikes OC as head coach. I don't know about this one. Probably good for Chubb but this won't make me draft ODB again next year

Edited by affliction