dschddny

New England Patriots 2019 Outlook

Fact is pats basically have no healthy receivers worth anything and if you go by pats last offensive performances, its clear they should be desperate, so any chance have to be taken with a bit of serious hope.

7 hours ago, sSektor said:

There are no reliable Pats sources other than Schefter

This^

Anyone claiming Jeff Howe or Tom Curran as being credible New England Patriots "insiders" doesn't pay attention or follow the New England Patriots very closely.

Who cares, it aint gonna happen. Well id be shocked if it did. I doubt the patriots are the kind of team who will go back on what they did even if it benefits them, they are too big to be wrong. Plus AB is a pos. That would be bad even for the patriots bunch of garbage lol. I still love their Defense and hope they get me a good 20 spot against Dak and his mediocrity. lol

Still holding only because the pats want a Super Bowl at all costs and AB is the missing piece come time for them to play B-more. Personally I feel like the gamble is more on reinstatement than anything. 

2 minutes ago, tjspark said:

Still holding only because the pats want a Super Bowl at all costs and AB is the missing piece come time for them to play B-more. Personally I feel like the gamble is more on reinstatement than anything. 

Right. If he is reinstated, he will get signed unless he continues to act nuttier than squirrel turds. But he would really have to try hard at it to not get signed, which I don’t think he will do until After he is signed. 

Any idea on a timeline from the league? Like you said, that is the biggest hurdle at this point and imo, NE isn’t even the most ideal landing spot. 

patriots tune will change quick if pats offense looks brutal again this week and especially if they lose

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJSatane said:

patriots tune will change quick if pats offense looks brutal again this week and especially if they lose

Theyre not losing, colon coward...cowherd bets the farm on dallas

4 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

If my sink ships he's going down with me.

I just grabbed him yesterday but it doesn't feel right lol.

I more often play the RB stash game...

Do you think he can get signed and catch on with a team's offense quickly? When will he be signed?

I usually bet against WRs in that situation unless their name is Randy Moss or T.O. Brown seems like the rare talent that can.

Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, austin316 said:

I just grabbed him yesterday but it doesn't feel right lol.

I more often play the RB stash game...

Do you think he can get signed and catch on with a team's offense quickly? When will he be signed?

I usually bet against WRs in that situation unless their name is Randy Moss or T.O. Brown seems like the rare talent that can.

Thoughts?

I have no idea to be honest. If he does get signed he makes any fantasy team so much better so I took the gamble.

There is no one else on the waiver in my league that is even worth a stash so why not? If he joins an NFL team I am sure he catches on quick.

30 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I have no idea to be honest. If he does get signed he makes any fantasy team so much better so I took the gamble.

There is no one else on the waiver in my league that is even worth a stash so why not? If he joins an NFL team I am sure he catches on quick.

How about an XFL team? Lol

I hear ya, good stuff. thanks.

ab is still top 5 WR elite talent in nfl, so when there is a whiff of a chance, and you have room, why not take the dive.

• Haha 1

im sick as well. Def Something going around here.

Am I the only one starting Pats D against the Chiefs?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

I'm picking up the Vikings and stashing the Patriots for next week.  Pats could still be a good play but they will most likely be touchdown dependent

4 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Probably. Starting Indy instead this week.

Edited by PizzaBeerFF