dschddny

New England Patriots 2019 Outlook

Posted (edited)

Im thinking the pats will try drafting MOBILE athletic QB's with good arms in the coming drafts. The NFL QB play style is changing and working given the system

Edited by SyNdicateZ

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

Why ask a speculative question such as this when we have 25 year worth of reality? 

Belichick has been an NFL head coach for 25 years. He's had Brady as his starting QB for (essentially) 18 of those years. Belichick made the playoffs in 17 of those 18 years. Belichick won 17 out of 18 division titles with Brady. Belichick reached the Super Bowl  9 times while winning 6 of them with Brady. 

Belichek had someone other than Brady as his QB for 7 years. He won 0 division titles in those 7 years. He made the playoffs once in those 7 years.   He won one playoff game in 7 years without Brady.

Explain to me again how Brady owes all his success to Belichek ?

Mic Drop

although i dont think Belechick was the HC during most of that before the brady errer

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Mic Drop

although i dont think Belechick was the HC during most of that before the brady errer

He was the HC of the Browns for 5 years and HC of the Pats for two years without Brady.

Edited by fletch44

1 minute ago, fletch44 said:

He was the HC of the Browns for 5 years and HC of the Pats for two years without Brady.

Gotcha :) Wasnt sure 

9 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

Why ask a speculative question such as this when we have 25 year worth of reality? 

Belichick has been an NFL head coach for 25 years. He's had Brady as his starting QB for (essentially) 18 of those years. Belichick made the playoffs in 17 of those 18 years. Belichick won 17 out of 18 division titles with Brady. Belichick reached the Super Bowl  9 times while winning 6 of them with Brady. 

Belichek had someone other than Brady as his QB for 7 years. He won 0 division titles in those 7 years. He made the playoffs once in those 7 years.   He won one playoff game in 7 years without Brady.

Explain to me again how Brady owes all his success to Belichek ?

Your process and lack of knowledge is very surface and bereft of comprehension,  I won't even bother dissecting it; not worth the time it would take for me to write the pages to educate you.

My only advicefor you is go do some research on Hoodie and his road from the Giants to the Patriots. You can start with wikipedia 😂

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

and he took the crappy Browns to the playoffs with a bad owner interfering

In NE he inherited a winning team that went to the SB with HC Bill Parcells  as well as a vet pro bowl QB in Bledsoe. For some reason pats fans forget that Parcells took them to their first playoff win in 8years and was the reason for the turn around of the franchise.  It was only after Petey Boy Carroll failed to replicate parcells success did Hoodie get the job but he in no way inherited a bad team. He inherited a talented team that knew how to win games.  So tell me again the fairy tale that the Pats were terrible without Brady or they never went to a SB? It was the Parcells coaching and DNA with Hoodie that rebuilt the organization, turned it around and created a winning dynasty.  It all starts with the coach dude. 

Pacells +Hoodie were in and  winning SB's well before Brady was who he became

Dude you really need to research what you don't know, 😂

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Your process and lack of knowledge is very surface and bereft of comprehension,  I won't even bother dissecting it; not worth the time it would take for me to write the pages to educate you.

My only advicefor you is go do some research on Hoodie and his road from the Giants to the Patriots. You can start with wikipedia 😂

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

In NE he inherited a winning team that went to the SB with HC Bill Parcells  as well as a vet pro bowl QB in Bledsoe. For some reason pats fans forget that Parcells took them to their first playoff win in 8years and was the reason for the turn around of the franchise.  It was only after Petey Boy Carroll failed to replicate parcells success did Hoodie get the job but he in no way inherited a bad team. He inherited a talented team that knew how to win games.  So tell me again the fairy tale that the Pats were terrible without Brady or they never went to a SB? It was the Parcells coaching DNA with Hoodie that rebuilt the organization, turned it around and created a winning dynasty.  It all starts with the coach dude. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Just now, fletch44 said:

spacer.png

Why would i be mad? i give Brady plenty of credit for his accomplishments however only a person with no understand of what a great coach Hoodie is would think Brady made Hoodie.

You are the profile of the typical Pats Brady worshipping band wagon fan. You don't know much about the organization and it's history and you don't respect the coaching genius of Hoodie.

I am mad that Brady has had terrible choices in hairstyles and footwear over the years?🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, dashoe said:

In NE he inherited a winning team that went to the SB with HC Bill Parcells  as well as a vet pro bowl QB in Bledsoe. For some reason pats fans forget that Parcells took them to their first playoff win in 8years and was the reason for the turn around of the franchise.  It was only after Petey Boy Carroll failed to replicate parcells success did Hoodie get the job but he in no way inherited a bad team. He inherited a talented team that knew how to win games.  So tell me again the fairy tale that the Pats were terrible without Brady or they never went to a SB? It was the Parcells coaching and DNA with Hoodie that rebuilt the organization, turned it around and created a winning dynasty.  It all starts with the coach dude. 

Pacells +Hoodie were in and  winning SB's well before Brady was who he became

Pats fans make me sick. I cant for my Titans to stomp them this weekend and send Brady off to the retirement home

4 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Why would i be mad? i give Brady plenty of credit for his accomplishments however only a person with no understand of what a great coach Hoodie is would think Brady made Hoodie.

You are the profile of the typical Pats Brady worshipping band wagon fan. You don't know much about the organization and it's history and you don't respect the coaching genius of Hoodie.

I am mad that Brady has had terrible choices in hairstyles and footwear over the years?🤣

When did I say anything negative towards BB ? I simply posted his record and you got all weird and defensive. I think Brady is the GOAT QB and BB the GOAT HC. How else could you have such a sustained dynasty in an era designed to bring parity to the league ?

It's OK though, I get it. I've been seeing this for years. The haters fall into three camps, "Brady is only good because of Belechick" , "Belechick is only good because of Brady", and then my personal favorite the skitzo "they're cheaters" camp.  😂 

Have a happy new year brother and good luck to your team whoever they may be. And don't let the Pats stress you out so much - the dynasty can't go on for much longer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

When did I say anything negative towards BB ? I simply posted his record and you got all weird and defensive. I think Brady is the GOAT QB and BB the GOAT HC. How else could you have such a sustained dynasty in an era designed to bring parity to the league ?

It's OK though, I get it. I've been seeing this for years. The haters fall into three camps, "Brady is only good because of Belechick" , "Belechick is only good because of Brady", and then my personal favorite the skitzo "they're cheaters" camp.  😂 

Have a happy new year brother and good luck to your team whoever they may be. And don't let the Pats stress you out so much - the dynasty can't go on for much longer.

Why is that a laughing matter? They are cheaters. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, dashoe said:

Amazes me how guys gush over Brady but forget the biggest factor of the Patriots success, the HC.  Same guy who won SB rings as a DC scheming dominating defenses on teams with. . .  average game manager QB's. . .hey wait a second. . . 🤔

You really only have to look at this year to see the main reason for why they're so good.

Over last 8 games 225 YPG with 1.4 TD per game for Brady. Completion percentage is 57%. All his stats over the second half of the season are absolutely god awful. They would be even worse if he didn't get to pad them against the Texans. 

They're still 4-4 over that stretch with a tough schedule. 

GOAT my a**.

15 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Why is that a laughing matter? They are cheaters. 

Aren't you a Titans fan? Titans are guilty cheaters by association of their former patriots. I mean look at their staff and players! 

GM Jon Robinson - Personnel and Scouting (2002-13).

Head Coach Mike Vrabel - Linebacker (2001-08). (LITERAL SPYGATE ERA COMPLACENCY SMH HE SHOULD HAVE OUTED BILL ALREADY)

Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees - Linebackers/Defensive Coordinator (2004-09).

Cornerback Logan Ryan - Defensive Back (2013-16).

Cornerback Malcolm Bulter - Defensive Back (2014-17).

Running Back Dion Lewis - Running Back (2015-17).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Aren't you a Titans fan? Titans are guilty cheaters by association of their former patriots. I mean look at their staff and players! 

GM Jon Robinson - Personnel and Scouting (2002-13).

Head Coach Mike Vrabel - Linebacker (2001-08). (LITERAL SPYGATE ERA COMPLACENCY SMH HE SHOULD HAVE OUTED BILL ALREADY)

Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees - Linebackers/Defensive Coordinator (2004-09).

Cornerback Logan Ryan - Defensive Back (2013-16).

Cornerback Malcolm Bulter - Defensive Back (2014-17).

Running Back Dion Lewis - Running Back (2015-17).

Players arent the one that are cheaters. Its Hoodie and Brady, followed by their front office. Jon Robinson neither Vrabel have never been accused of "bending the rules"

Just face it. You root for a fraudelent franchise. Get over it.

21 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

Dude you created a simplistic post about hoodie won 0  Sb's as a HC without Brady so let's not get cute. You know exactly what you were doing with that post 😂

I also educated you about the history of Hoodie which you apparently were clueless about.

I play fantasy football "brother" and i don't have a team which removes a lot of the bias that could affect my fantasy enjoyment. So i don't care about which NFL team wins a SB or has a dynasty. I do respect what each player and coach does. I do find it annoying how team "fans" like to credit an individual player for everything good and bad but ignore the team and organization that supports/cripples that player.  Pats fans in general seem to fit an obnoxious bandwagon profile and are unrealistic about why their team is good and why they are also bad in certain areas but I guess that comes with the tribalism of a winning team. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Players arent the one that are cheaters. Its Hoodie and Brady, followed by their front office. Jon Robinson neither Vrabel have never been accused of "bending the rules"

Just face it. You root for a fraudelent franchise. Get over it.

Get over it lol every team cheats

ok. we will need to wait until Brady retires to see if the pats continue to win SUPERBOWLS to confirm how great hoodie is without brady

4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

ok. we will need to wait until Brady retires to see if the pats continue to win SUPERBOWLS to confirm how great hoodie is without brady

isnt Hoodie like 70yrs old? 🤣

5 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

He's a Titans fan. It's been a rough decade give him a break.

20 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

No not anyone cheats in this capacity.

That argument is only for idiots to believe.

Just now, cashvillesent said:

Please provide an example of the Patriots being punished to the capacity of Belichick getting suspended for a year or Super Bowls being stripped. You know, since they cheat to the capacity that created the most dominant stretch in sports history. Oh the league didn't think the "cheating" was a big enough advantage to warrant either of those happening despite 31 other fanbases foaming at the mouth for them to bring the hammer down?

6 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

They cheated what, like 10+ years ago? (While every team was also doing it)Give me a break lol deflate gate was a joke and the recent "spying" on the lowly Bengals drifted away as fast as it came in... The reality check is that every team cheats but people only care about the pats cheats because they're successful and win

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

They cheated what, like 10+ years ago? (While every team was also doing it)Give me a break lol deflate gate was a joke and the recent "spying" on the lowly Bengals drifted away as fast as it came in... The reality check is that every team cheats but people only care about the pats cheats because they're successful and win

Not because they're successful and win, but they do it REPEATEDLY...and make a mockery of the league and "fair" competition to extremes. There's a reason no team has EVER dominated for 20 years in the NFL...and there are reasons one now has.