Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

THOUGHTS ON THIS TEAM

with the season kicking into high gear in a couple days, would like to hear any areas of improvement you can see from the outside looking in

13 team - 29 man rosters...so a very deep league (4 outfielders and 2 utility spots)

6x6 ROTO (ops and k/9)

thanks

c - grandal

1b - freeman

2b - javy baez

ss - segura

3b - justin turner

ci - eduardo escobar

mi - andrelton simmons

of - stanton

of - mazara

of - markakis

of - braun

ut - villar

ut - ryan zimmerman

bench - boar, bruce, lowrie, 

starters - kluber, paxton, happ, hendricks, shane bieber,  kyle gibson, matthew boyd, caleb smith

bullpen - ken jansen, yates, giles, chad green,  adam conley

Very solid IF. I like the OF & if that is Jake Bauers on your bench, then I like your OF even better. He will help on the days Braun may rest up or if Villar or Zim struggle. You have a good amount of HR potential!

SP, you have the ace in Kluber, with solid guys like Pax, Happ, & Hendricks, & I think Bieber steps up this season. RP: some good SV guys, plus Conley, who could get some SV opportunities, should Romo falter. If Villar can perform somewhat close to his 2016 #'s, your offense will get a big boost. Nice job! 

Just now, DarinB300 said:

Very solid IF. I like the OF & if that is Jake Bauers on your bench, then I like your OF even better. He will help on the days Braun may rest up or if Villar or Zim struggle. You have a good amount of HR potential!

SP, you have the ace in Kluber, with solid guys like Pax, Happ, & Hendricks, & I think Bieber steps up this season. RP: some good SV guys, plus Conley, who could get some SV opportunities, should Romo falter. If Villar can perform somewhat close to his 2016 #'s, your offense will get a big boost. Nice job! 

its boar, bruce, and lowrie on the bench...

• Like 1

Who's Boar? Solid IF and SP. 

Anyone else get distracted that his username and the title of the topic is in all caps but his post doesn't contain capital letters other than ROTO? 

6 minutes ago, Dylan Jenniges said:

Who's Boar? Solid IF and SP. 

Anyone else get distracted that his username and the title of the topic is in all caps but his post doesn't contain capital letters other than ROTO? 

thanks dylan for catching the mis-type with bours last name

and some people get easily distracted, don't they?

For a deep league that is a very strong lineup. Waivers are harder in deeper leagues so don't be afraid to pull the trigger early and often on your end of bench guys. 

• Like 1

Given the depth of your league, it looks pretty solid to me. 👍

41 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Given the depth of your league, it looks pretty solid to me. 👍

Stole the words out of my mouth - really solid depth. 

Deep league and a deep team. I really like it. I'm not a roto player but barring injuries I'd be very surprised if you didn't finish top 3.

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

This team looks VERY solid for a 13 teamer. With that being said  I'd still like to know what your waiver wire looks like for both bats/arms. Nice work.

it is VERY thin

I really like it for the depth of the league.  You should have solid production in all cats.  Don't really see any major sacrificing in any area.  Sorry for the late response - thanks for the help with mine.