Fuzzy_Slippers

3/28 - GAME DAY THREAD

Yessssssssss it’s finally here.

Go Max, Go DeGrom, Go Castillo.

oh and GO YANKEES!

Weather Update:

Weatherproof games : Cards @ Brewers, Tigers @ Jays, Astros @ Rays, Rockies @ Marlins, Red Sox @ Mariners.

The only issue I see is in Kansas City where its supposed to rain pretty good this afternoon. It will be chilly in Minnesota but no rain in the forecast.

• Like 2

The day has arrived, gents. Good luck to all this season (unless there are any lurkers around here in my league). The forum is already in top form with arguments over Greg Bird and closers. A happy day!

Go Nola! Go Bumgarner!

• Like 2

giphy.gif

LET'S GOOOO!!  Here is to the sad realization that I only have one OD starter between my two rosters lol.  Let's go Berrios!

1 minute ago, Yanks#1 said:

First home run of the year predictions? Mine is bold, Stanton

Yankees vs Cashner @ Yankees stadium.  Real bold assuming they'd get to the 3 spot before hitting a dinger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fingy said:

So, are teams finally gonna put players on DL?

They have up to game time.  Then the database has to enter the data.  Then the database has to share this with the various platforms.  Then the platforms update per their various schedule anywhere from right away to their overnight number crunching cycle.

Must be officially baseball season as of noon eastern because ESPN interrupted it's 24/7 NFL love fest programming to have a baseball pre-game show finally.

Seeing the Yankees in the first game is fine but honestly?  Them playing the O's is like watching the Patriots play your local neighborhood Pee Wee League team.

On a similar note will this be both the first and last time the O's are on a national broadcast this season?

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Goldbird makes his Redbird debut today GO CARDS GO CRAZY FOLKS GO CRAZY!!!!!
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

They have up to game time.  Then the database has to enter the data.  Then the database has to share this with the various platforms.  Then the platforms update per their various schedule anywhere from right away to their overnight number crunching cycle.

Must be officially baseball season as of noon eastern because ESPN interrupted it's 24/7 NFL love fest programming to have a baseball pre-game show finally.

Was good to see MLB Central on this morning rather than another Spring Training game replay on MLB Network also.  Now for some real ball!!!  I can almost hear the crack of the bat off of the first pitch . . .

Edited by STLSU

baseball is about to start...

tenor.gif

*Fires up MLB TV*...

giphy.gif

Edited by Members_Only_76
  • Haha 1

Not let’s hope my bench players do not perform better than my starting lineup. 

Like that has never happen before. NOT 

• Haha 1