Sign in to follow this  
Chuck3222

Zach Collins over Zubac? WHIR!

I’m trying to get set for finals next week...who has more upside here? I’ve had Zubac and he’s been okay but not great...thanks and leave a link.

I believe Collins has the better situation. Last game indicates that he could get 25 minutes game with a decent chance at maintaining a line like 10/4/2/1 which would be great. Zubac will be a better rebounder, but LA is playing well and they only need him to play 18 minutes a game.

Basically Zubac for Rebounds or Collins for 3s (Maybe PTS?). Minutes are the only other separation as I suspect Collins will get ~22-25 where Zubac will get ~18-20. All other stats look to be a wash.

Edit: That being said, I'd probably just end up streaming the spot. I am currently streaming 3 spots due to the Nurkic injury and am prioritizing players with B2B games.

Edited by TheVladeFather
  • Thanks 1

Schedule -

Collins - April 1 (minn) , 3 (memphis), 5 and 7

Zubac - April 3 (hou), 5 (lakers), and 7 

Advantage Collins - you can get two games already through the first 3 days. 

Kanter starts so he would be against Towns so collins facing saric? stretch center  

Zubac vs Capela

Stats Wise Zubac has grabbed more boards but collins can pop 3's for you. Collins may have a better match up for boards too. 

I would lean Collins. Feel him out after monday's game. 

• Thanks 1

Collins will be playing minutes at the 4 and 5 this year, he'll be getting at least 30 mins a game no doubt about that. He worked on his offense this offseason you can expect him to break out this year potential brolo type line 2 3's and 1.8 blocks along with 6-8 rebounds and maybe 14-15 points per game on decent percentages.