Sign in to follow this  
nittanychris

Nelson Cruz Interleague Play

Looking to see if any Twins fans have insight on Cruz status this coming week. Twins play only 5 games in the week, 2 vs KC and 3 on the road at Philly. If he doesn't play at all in Philly I have to sit him because I have guys on my bench playing in 5-6 games this week. What do people think? Thanks. 

He only played 4 games in the field last season. I know he's with a new team this season but I doubt he plays much at all in the NL parks this season. Being that this is the 1st week of the season I would bench him in weekly leagues and see how it plays out first. 

1 hour ago, Fantasy Baseball Geek said:

He only played 4 games in the field last season. I know he's with a new team this season but I doubt he plays much at all in the NL parks this season. Being that this is the 1st week of the season I would bench him in weekly leagues and see how it plays out first. 

+1

Help? 

Gotta start Cruz the dude rakes 35 - 40 HR's a year he will torch those other teams coming up. 

The next two weeks they have two interleague series in nl parks. Cruz is my boy, but im counting him out in weekly leagues until after mid -april