urban2014

Aaron Rodgers 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I didn't listen to the play by play on CBS today. What excuses were they making for the Teflon loser today?

Room used the “Aaron never played in this stadium before” comment during the game lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that was pretty crappy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red hot offense stopped by ice cold defense?  Just one of those bizarre outcomes nobody could see coming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its snowing in GB. does the snow affect a lot QB play? 
are you guys worried?

 

i know its wednesday, but just trying to get some opinions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, konstao said:

Its snowing in GB. does the snow affect a lot QB play? 
are you guys worried?

 

i know its wednesday, but just trying to get some opinions

It means Aaron Jones should get a lot of work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, konstao said:

Its snowing in GB. does the snow affect a lot QB play? 
are you guys worried?

 

i know its wednesday, but just trying to get some opinions

Not really worried but his same lack of ceiling is more likely here. Should be a little more running and a warm weather team with young QB might not be able to score as much as they would in optimal conditions to push GB to throw. I’d be more worried if it’s actively snowing on game day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, konstao said:

Its snowing in GB. does the snow affect a lot QB play? 
are you guys worried?

 

i know its wednesday, but just trying to get some opinions

No, wind would be the most worrisome for a QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are owners doing this week with Rodgers against SF? Roll with him in a tough matchup on the road or take my chances on a ww streamer [...]?

 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JG1222016 said:

What are owners doing this week with Rodgers against SF? Roll with him in a tough matchup on the road or take my chances on a ww streamer [...]?

 

 

 

I’m starting Darnold over him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JG1222016 said:

What are owners doing this week with Rodgers against SF? Roll with him in a tough matchup on the road or take my chances on a ww streamer [...]?

 

For Perspective, in between Rodgers and Carr at Jets this weekend. CBS has Carr favored with 16 points compared to 13 points projected currently in our scoring system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fade for me, starting Josh Allen over him. Rodgers' floor is non existent, dude is either straight trash or amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think guys like Rodgers are generally match up proof is the sense that they could put up 30+ on anybody.  That being said, Rodgers has been so uneven and inconsistent this year I get why people would consider sitting him.  I own him in one league but all I keep saying to myself is "are you really going to start Sam ghost seeing Donald over Aaron Rodgers?".  Well, I just might!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodgers scores 30 when he needs to and is at the point of his career where he's just as fine scoring 8 if he can get away with it. There is no mystery here. Any offense that's competent will necessitate Rodgers' increased participation. 

To me the question comes down to how good will Jimmy G be. If he sucks Rodgers will hand the ball off to Jones. 

The Cardinals evidently have the blueprint with a ROOK QB to score on this defense. Obviously Rodgers doesn't have the wheels Kyler does but he has a few tricks up his sleeve. 

I think you can do worse at QB this week because SF is cooking offensively right now, bottom line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jubanton said:

Starting Mayfield over him with confidence... well not confident but so it goes


so do i 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Rodgers scores 30 when he needs to and is at the point of his career where he's just as fine scoring 8 if he can get away with it. There is no mystery here. Any offense that's competent will necessitate Rodgers' increased participation. 

To me the question comes down to how good will Jimmy G be. If he sucks Rodgers will hand the ball off to Jones. 

The Cardinals evidently have the blueprint with a ROOK QB to score on this defense. Obviously Rodgers doesn't have the wheels Kyler does but he has a few tricks up his sleeve. 

I think you can do worse at QB this week because SF is cooking offensively right now, bottom line.


Bingo. If the Packers are trailing, it doesn’t matter too much what defense Rodgers is playing against. If the packers are in control, probably looking at another pedestrian game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 fantasy points for me in the last three weeks combined!! I mean chargers, Panther and Niners not cake walks but still, starting to ponder what to do with this guy and what to do in my playoffs vs Chicago and Minny in weeks 15/16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Monkeyman74 said:

35 fantasy points for me in the last three weeks combined!! I mean chargers, Panther and Niners not cake walks but still, starting to ponder what to do with this guy and what to do in my playoffs vs Chicago and Minny in weeks 15/16

It's tough to bench him unless you have another top 5 upside QB on your roster. But even with a great matchup this week against the Giants, I'm thinking about benching him in a must-win game for me this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

It's tough to bench him unless you have another top 5 upside QB on your roster. But even with a great matchup this week against the Giants, I'm thinking about benching him in a must-win game for me this week.

 

 

Oh no way I do that. Arod has always been amazing vs crap teams, 300 hundo and 3 this week easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, CraftyRighty said:

 

 

I’m starting Darnold over him

Great call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Monkeyman74 said:

 

 

Oh no way I do that. Arod has always been amazing vs crap teams, 300 hundo and 3 this week easy.

He should do that easily, but he's just so much more volatile and unpredictable than the other top tier guys. I'm probably rolling out Brees over him this week as a safer option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.