urban2014

Aaron Rodgers 2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I didn't listen to the play by play on CBS today. What excuses were they making for the Teflon loser today?

Room used the “Aaron never played in this stadium before” comment during the game lol

• Haha 1

Well, that was pretty crappy. 

Red hot offense stopped by ice cold defense?  Just one of those bizarre outcomes nobody could see coming.

• Like 1

Its snowing in GB. does the snow affect a lot QB play? 
are you guys worried?

i know its wednesday, but just trying to get some opinions

3 minutes ago, konstao said:

are you guys worried?

It means Aaron Jones should get a lot of work.

10 minutes ago, konstao said:

are you guys worried?

Not really worried but his same lack of ceiling is more likely here. Should be a little more running and a warm weather team with young QB might not be able to score as much as they would in optimal conditions to push GB to throw. I’d be more worried if it’s actively snowing on game day. 

27 minutes ago, konstao said:

are you guys worried?

No, wind would be the most worrisome for a QB

What are owners doing this week with Rodgers against SF? Roll with him in a tough matchup on the road or take my chances on a ww streamer [...]?

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

7 hours ago, JG1222016 said:

What are owners doing this week with Rodgers against SF? Roll with him in a tough matchup on the road or take my chances on a ww streamer [...]?

I’m starting Darnold over him

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JG1222016 said:

For Perspective, in between Rodgers and Carr at Jets this weekend. CBS has Carr favored with 16 points compared to 13 points projected currently in our scoring system. 

Fade for me, starting Josh Allen over him. Rodgers' floor is non existent, dude is either straight trash or amazing. 

I think guys like Rodgers are generally match up proof is the sense that they could put up 30+ on anybody.  That being said, Rodgers has been so uneven and inconsistent this year I get why people would consider sitting him.  I own him in one league but all I keep saying to myself is "are you really going to start Sam ghost seeing Donald over Aaron Rodgers?".  Well, I just might!

Rodgers scores 30 when he needs to and is at the point of his career where he's just as fine scoring 8 if he can get away with it. There is no mystery here. Any offense that's competent will necessitate Rodgers' increased participation. 

To me the question comes down to how good will Jimmy G be. If he sucks Rodgers will hand the ball off to Jones. 

The Cardinals evidently have the blueprint with a ROOK QB to score on this defense. Obviously Rodgers doesn't have the wheels Kyler does but he has a few tricks up his sleeve. 

I think you can do worse at QB this week because SF is cooking offensively right now, bottom line.

12 hours ago, Jubanton said:

Starting Mayfield over him with confidence... well not confident but so it goes

so do i 

13 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Rodgers scores 30 when he needs to and is at the point of his career where he's just as fine scoring 8 if he can get away with it. There is no mystery here. Any offense that's competent will necessitate Rodgers' increased participation. 

To me the question comes down to how good will Jimmy G be. If he sucks Rodgers will hand the ball off to Jones. 

The Cardinals evidently have the blueprint with a ROOK QB to score on this defense. Obviously Rodgers doesn't have the wheels Kyler does but he has a few tricks up his sleeve. 

I think you can do worse at QB this week because SF is cooking offensively right now, bottom line.

Bingo. If the Packers are trailing, it doesn’t matter too much what defense Rodgers is playing against. If the packers are in control, probably looking at another pedestrian game. 

35 fantasy points for me in the last three weeks combined!! I mean chargers, Panther and Niners not cake walks but still, starting to ponder what to do with this guy and what to do in my playoffs vs Chicago and Minny in weeks 15/16

3 minutes ago, Monkeyman74 said:

35 fantasy points for me in the last three weeks combined!! I mean chargers, Panther and Niners not cake walks but still, starting to ponder what to do with this guy and what to do in my playoffs vs Chicago and Minny in weeks 15/16

It's tough to bench him unless you have another top 5 upside QB on your roster. But even with a great matchup this week against the Giants, I'm thinking about benching him in a must-win game for me this week.

2 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

It's tough to bench him unless you have another top 5 upside QB on your roster. But even with a great matchup this week against the Giants, I'm thinking about benching him in a must-win game for me this week.

Oh no way I do that. Arod has always been amazing vs crap teams, 300 hundo and 3 this week easy.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, CraftyRighty said:

I’m starting Darnold over him

Great call.

32 minutes ago, Monkeyman74 said:

Oh no way I do that. Arod has always been amazing vs crap teams, 300 hundo and 3 this week easy.

He should do that easily, but he's just so much more volatile and unpredictable than the other top tier guys. I'm probably rolling out Brees over him this week as a safer option.