urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

34 minutes ago, esprits4s said:

This is looking like a potential mess come playoff time.

How so?

24 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

How so?

If you are already planning for playoffs and don't need a bye week fill-in, do you still drop Fuller for Stills, keep Fuller only, or roster both players?  The no 2/3 wr slot on this team isn't worth two bench spots outside of really deep leagues.  If they are both healthy by playoff time, is either a strong play based on what we've seen?

Edited by esprits4s
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, esprits4s said:

If you are already planning for playoffs and don't need a bye week fill-in, do you still drop Fuller for Stills, keep Fuller only, or roster both players?  The no 2/3 wr slot on this team isn't worth two bench spots outside of really deep leagues.  If they are both healthy by playoff time, is either a strong play based on what we've seen?

feast or famine decision.

26 minutes ago, esprits4s said:

IMHO you go with the player who is #1 currently healthy and #2 doesn't have a history of chronic hamstring and ACL injuries that have kept him from playing one 16 game season his whole career. 

Even if Fuller returns at some point can you trust him to stay healthy? Would you feel comfortable starting him in your lineup and he comes up lame again?  Especially at the start of a game?  

I mean if you can't read the writing on the wall about Fuller I don't know what else to tell you?

Stills will still have a role regardless if Fuller is there or not. Plus Coutee has problems staying on the field as well giving Stills even more potential value.  The Texans probably signed Stills as insurance knowing Fuller and Coutee are both injury risks?

Yeah.... I can "read the writing on the wall about Fuller".  Lol, Kenny Stills is just back from his own hamstring injury that cost him two games.  it can happen to anyone.  Worst case scenario is Stills gets a few good games under his belt and then they both are healthy come playoff time leaving them both low end WR3's with even more unpredictable blow up potential. 

• Like 1

Just now, esprits4s said:

Yeah.... I can "read the writing on the wall about Fuller".  Lol, Kenny Stills is just back from his own hamstring injury that cost him two games.  it can happen to anyone.  Worst case scenario is Stills gets a few good games under his belt and then they both are healthy come playoff time leaving them both low end WR3's with even more unpredictable blow up potential. 

Yes but Stills doesn't have a history of hammy issues.  Stills is currently healthy and is the man right now and your assuming Fuller even makes it back healthy again.  Even so, Fuller starts, comes up lame and Stills can still have a good game.....wait didn't that just happen?  

I don't know why it's a difficult decision.  But I'd rather go with the odds of going with the current healthy player and worry about the future you can't control later. 

21 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Yes but Stills doesn't have a history of hammy issues.  Stills is currently healthy and is the man right now and your assuming Fuller even makes it back healthy again.  Even so, Fuller starts, comes up lame and Stills can still have a good game.....wait didn't that just happen?  

I don't know why it's a difficult decision.  But I'd rather go with the odds of going with the current healthy player and worry about the future you can't control later. 

Yes, I think you're right.  Waiver claim in for Stills...

• Like 1

Anybody have any idea when he will finally be listed as OUT? Labeled doubtful on yahoo, but says he will miss several weeks. Really wanna put this guy in my IR slot rather then drop him

• Haha 1

Has there been any coachspeak coming out on Fuller? Anything from O'Brien?

I've been holding Fuller, but now with K. Allen dinged this guy may have to go.

Sidelined by hamstring injury

Fuller (hamstring) was listed as a non-participant on Wednesday's practice estimation.

Analysis: Per Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, Fuller seems likely to miss multiple games with his hamstring injury, which sets the stage for Kenny Stills and Keke Coutee to see steady work in the Texans' passing game along with top wideout DeAndre Hopkins for any length of time that Fuller is sidelined.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, esprits4s said:

Please. Dude. Fuller is hurt EVERY year. Don't even attempt to compare him with Stills.

He is available in my league atm. Let's say He's only available from week 13. That would put his matchups at
NE (#1 vs WR)
DEN (#2 vs WR)
TEN (#10 vs WR)
TB (#32 vs WR)

That Super Bowl matchup is somewhat tickeling me.

Is he worth a pickup?

19 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

He is available in my league atm. Let's say He's only available from week 13. That would put his matchups at
NE (#1 vs WR)
DEN (#2 vs WR)
TEN (#10 vs WR)
TB (#32 vs WR)

That Super Bowl matchup is somewhat tickeling me.

Is he worth a pickup?

You could do worse at a desperation play. I personally wouldn’t waste a spot hoping for a guy to come back who is notoriously always injury prone and has only had one worthwhile game this year. Your rolling the dice on his health and that you start him at the right time 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nyblazer11235 said:

You could do worse at a desperation play. I personally wouldn’t waste a spot hoping for a guy to come back who is notoriously always injury prone and has only had one worthwhile game this year. Your rolling the dice on his health and that you start him at the right time 

It is off the table anyways. Somehow a team was able to get him 10 minutes before the WW deadline without betting any FAAB on him and just getting him right away Oo

2 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

It is off the table anyways. Somehow a team was able to get him 10 minutes before the WW deadline without betting any FAAB on him and just getting him right away Oo

I’m assuming it’s yahoo? 

There is a small window with yahoo where unclaimed players clear just before all waivers go through so anyone unclaimed can be picked. 

2 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I’m assuming it’s yahoo? 

There is a small window with yahoo where unclaimed players clear just before all waivers go through so anyone unclaimed can be picked. 

Yes , I’ve noticed this as well since our baby is commonly up around the time waivers clear. Anyone claimed will have the yellow + beside their name like they are on waivers, but the actual transaction hasn’t gone through yet. Anyone unclaimed can be picked up. 

• Like 1

He is gonna come back and smash those match-ups. TD machine with Hop taking on all the top corners and having safeties roll his way.

2 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

He is gonna come back and smash those match-ups. TD machine with Hop taking on all the top corners and having safeties roll his way.

I wish we knew his health status...debating on stashing

4 hours ago, nromn said:

Yes , I’ve noticed this as well since our baby is commonly up around the time waivers clear. Anyone claimed will have the yellow + beside their name like they are on waivers, but the actual transaction hasn’t gone through yet. Anyone unclaimed can be picked up. 

Don't play on Yahoo, but are you able to edit/submit a claim for one of the yellow +  in that 10 min window? 

Edited by Flynfiesta6

He has sat in my 12 team PPR league waiver for weeks.  The schedule is not favorable for the passing game except for Week 16 which is championship week...if you make it that far.

5 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

I wish we knew his health status...debating on stashing

No way of knowing. Might be out for another month, might be back after the bye. The team is never going to let us know, so it's just wait and see until he's active again. 

38 minutes ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

Don't play on Yahoo, but are you able to edit/submit a claim for one of the yellow +  in that 10 min window? 

I don’t think so, but don’t know for sure that I’ve tried. It’s like the waiver claim has been processed, but they just haven’t added the people to the rosters yet. 

1 hour ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

nope