urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

30 minutes ago, nromn said:

I don’t think so, but don’t know for sure that I’ve tried. It’s like the waiver claim has been processed, but they just haven’t added the people to the rosters yet. 

This. All claims must be submitted before midnight.

The only loophole here is that small window be it 10-20 minutes before all waiver claims are fulfilled and guys added to rosters.

It’s not much of a loophole as basically everyone has a shot at these players anyway since they went unclaimed. But some owners just see their claims are unprocessed and don’t take the time to look and see that free agents are in fact available now. 

Do you really trust Fuller in your lineup?

He is all or nothing. Nothing being obligatory hammy injuries every year.

And if you look at his career numbers in the 2nd half of every season, no tds,  no 100 yard games. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FantasyGOAT said:

Report came out today saying they’re hoping to have Fuller for week 11. Stills safe to drop for him?

It’s been safe to drop him for a month. Maybe worth a stash now if you have the space 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:50 AM, austin316 said:

Do you really trust Fuller in your lineup?

He is all or nothing. Nothing being obligatory hammy injuries every year.

Including the last 2 weeks, he's missed 4 games in his career because of hamstring injuries. Yes, he's been frustrating to own, but he's definitely worth a stash. 

Yeah, I picked him back up.  I can't see trusting him in the playoffs, but he's insurance.  Hope he gets back on the field.  It would probably take an injury to Hopkins to really trust him as anything more than a WR3.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:11 PM, philnutz said:

And if you look at his career numbers in the 2nd half of every season, no tds,  no 100 yard games. 

He's never played a game in the second half of the season with Deshaun Watson. In 2017 Deshaun tore his ACL, and in 2018 Fuller tore his. This is the first season they may play second half games together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FantasyGOAT said:

Report came out today saying they’re hoping to have Fuller for week 11. Stills safe to drop for him?

I dropped stills for him. Never going to feel good starting stills without fuller in so no sense in keeping him with fuller possibly back next week.

• Like 1

In Fuller and Deshaun's 17 games together (excluding last game where he played 5 snaps before getting hurt) Fuller's receiving line is:

78/1226/14

16 game average - 73.4/1153/13.2 which is ~ 231 points in half-PPR which would be good for WR10 overall in 2018 stats.

Even if we take out the first 7 games they played together (during which Fuller scored at least 1 TD in every game and had an insane total of 10 TDs) Fuller still has:

48/684/4 over 10 games

16 game average - 76.8/1094/6.4 ~ 186 half PPR points > WR17 in 2018 stats (between Lockett and Boyd).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, genya said:

In Fuller and Deshaun's 17 games together (excluding last game where he played 5 snaps before getting hurt) Fuller's receiving line is:

78/1226/14

16 game average - 73.4/1153/13.2 which is ~ 231 points in half-PPR which would be good for WR10 overall in 2018 stats.

Even if we take out the first 7 games they played together (during which Fuller scored at least 1 TD in every game and had an insane total of 10 TDs) Fuller still has:

48/684/4 over 10 games

16 game average - 76.8/1094/6.4 ~ 186 half PPR points > WR17 in 2018 stats (between Lockett and Boyd).

I appreciate and agree with this. His all or nothing tendency is the killer though.

2 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Starting him with supreme confidence during bye week hell this week!

Of course you are. If you aren't starting him against Baltimore, you're never starting him. 

Just now, Silkk1211 said:

Anyone know if he is practicing in full or limited? Would love to fire him up this week as upside flex play

Picked him up and will flex him...that Ravens Texans game has points worth chasing and hopkins gonna get some shadow treatment 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, genya said:

He's never played a game in the second half of the season with Deshaun Watson. In 2017 Deshaun tore his ACL, and in 2018 Fuller tore his. This is the first season they may play second half games together.

Thank you for the info, scooped him up after you posted

Edited by philnutz
Mis spell

16 hours ago, affliction said:

Outside of the ATL game he really hasn't done much this year

I don't own him but he dropped like 3 or 4(!) possible touchdowns the game after against the Chiefs. Then he got hurt the game after that. 

Usually I hate players like Fuller for FF purposes. Of course he can win the matchup for you, but for every such game there are at least 3 weeks of duds. In Fuller's case, his season has been 6 duds and in between a monster 200/3 burger. Half his yards on the season in one game! 3 TDs in one game, while scoreless in the 6 other games...

I liked Fuller going into season for his boom potential and thought his chemistry with Watson and a dynamic offense in general would give him a decent floor. At least if you judge his time with Watson, he was closer to his ceiling most of the time than posting a dud. Maybe they can turn it on again coming off a bye week. Watching what Kirk did to the Bucs on fly routes yesterday, that week 16 matchup looks extremely juicy! Before he has a tough schedule though, but you have to think that teams will give Hopkins the superior coverage, leaving room for Fuller to do his thing.

• Like 1

Well, ruled out for week 11. Makes that decision easier. I really liked this match up for him too.... Oh well. 

I really think they wanted to play it safe and have him ready for the big Thursday night showdown with the Colts from Houston in front of the the home crowd..... smart move!!  Make sure he is all the way right before putting him out there. 

Edited by panthers528
  • Like 4