urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

37 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Ruh roh, another questionable guy in a plus plus +++ matchup.

Geeze, these guys and these Hammy's. I wonder what worse to play on. A sore hammy or a pain injected shoulder...

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Ruh roh, another questionable guy in a plus plus +++ matchup.

Geeze, these guys and these Hammy's. I wonder what worse to play on. A sore hammy or a pain injected shoulder...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Since it is a divisional must-win did Dianna happen to ask whether he’s ready to play as a WR or a decoy? 

Seriously, decoy or is he all healed up?

Sure looks like he was playing behind Stills in NE

Edited by FreakFries

Well, 5 for 61 could've been worse in half PPR. Usable. This game was a bit of a let down.

Either way, who is starting this week against the bucs?!

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Well, 5 for 61 could've been worse in half PPR. Usable. This game was a bit of a let down.

I'm rolling him out this week

10 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Yeah it was real close to popping. 1 grab down to the GL, one overthrow by Watson where Fuller had his man toasted, and another where Fuller made a great adjustment on a poor lead by Watson...had he lead him Fuller prob houses it...instead he made the grab and burned the DB when he stuck his foot in the turf and only way DB could stop him was grabbing his mask and hanging on. All that said, he looked healthy and it sets up for an epic type of shootout Sat v Bucs.

48 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah it was real close to popping. 1 grab down to the GL, one overthrow by Watson where Fuller had his man toasted, and another where Fuller made a great adjustment on a poor lead by Watson...had he lead him Fuller prob houses it...instead he made the grab and burned the DB when he stuck his foot in the turf and only way DB could stop him was grabbing his mask and hanging on. All that said, he looked healthy and it sets up for an epic type of shootout Sat v Bucs.

This game has under written all over it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

This game has under written all over it. 

Why would Vegas set the line so high to encourage even betting at 51 over under? Well see if you're right if the line gets hammered down to 48. Personally I think bucs offense may be not as good but they showed they crushed without Evans, and the Texans keep getting smoked 

The line opened up at 53 and has fallen 3 points real quick. Bucs fell 2 points fast and that may be because of Godwin and Miller out and jameis throwing to all these #3 options. Maybe it'll fall more - bucs implied 23 points now, not a lot 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Why would Vegas set the line so high to encourage even betting at 51 over under? Well see if you're right if the line gets hammered down to 48. Personally I think bucs offense may be not as good but they showed they crushed without Evans, and the Texans keep getting smoked 

No Evans or Godwin for the Bucs. For the Texans, they really struggle against a good pass rush and the Bucs have one of the best. Look what the broncos did too them. Bucs defense has played much better as well lately. I know the matchups look good, but the matchups under the hood do not. That said, give me some fuller all day long here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

What are some other players you would play Fuller over this week?

Fuller has top 10 potential this week. Hard to bench him for anyone. I liked what I saw from his week 15 performance. He's gonna get lot of opportunity for a blow up game.  

11 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

In title matchups of a 14 and 16 teamer and really close to putting him in over Golladay in one...the other I am locked in with Gallup/Sutton, so I may flex him over James White?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Aj Brown or Perriman ?

Another limited session today, but all signs point positively to him playing Sat...in what looks like an old fashioned first to 40 points wins game.

RW continues to call him an 'upside WR3' but he sure looks like much more than that this week for me. I was almost taken aback when I saw ESPN had him at #15 in WR consensus ranks this week...that is right around where I'd say he is--maybe a bit higher. This is such a smash spot in a game HOU absolutely needs.

1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Another limited session today, but all signs point positively to him playing Sat...in what looks like an old fashioned first to 40 points wins game.

RW continues to call him an 'upside WR3' but he sure looks like much more than that this week for me. I was almost taken aback when I saw ESPN had him at #15 in WR consensus ranks this week...that is right around where I'd say he is--maybe a bit higher. This is such a smash spot in a game HOU absolutely needs.

upside WR3? - man he must be in bad shape, just yesterday he was a WR2. LOL

6W7UmlS.png

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, altmin said:

upside WR3? - man he must be in bad shape, just yesterday he was a WR2. LOL

hahah. yea, they said he was a WR2 with Week Winning upside, and today its WR3. Rotoworld needs to focus their opinions...

• Like 2

Assuming hes active, are you guys starting him today? I'm starting him over R Woods and hoping for a long TD against the brutal Bucs secondary, and maybe 5 or 6 catches.

8 minutes ago, Baldy8 said:

Assuming hes active, are you guys starting him today? I'm starting him over R Woods and hoping for a long TD against the brutal Bucs secondary, and maybe 5 or 6 catches.

I think if you own Fuller, it is to start him for games like this, that or to stop someone else from doing so.