urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

3 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I thought I saw on Twitter that he had another TD called back, is that true or did I misconstrue that with ^

Unfortunately feels like the O-Line deficiencies are costing Fuller as much as anything. I still believe he goes off, and soon.

I didn't see a TD called back, but maybe I missed it.

2 hours ago, MadMaxMariota said:

Even Nuk is struggling in this offense. I'm cutting bait if a waiver comes up.

This is the Fuller thread, but......you are cutting Nuk? Stahp.

Kenny Stills' hamstring injury could be a nice break for Fuller. Stills has been their #1 deep threat so far this season and if he misses games or is reduced then Fuller will have that role all to himself again. 

17 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

This is the Fuller thread, but......you are cutting Nuk? Stahp.

That isn't what he said.

1 minute ago, kdko said:

That isn't what he said.

I just re-read it, and I see now he must have meant cut bait on Fuller.

• Like 2

Fuller gets high quality targets.  He was missed on a long would be 75 YD TD, and another would be 20 ish YD TD pass was thrown slightly behind him by about 1-2 feet.  I am a Hopkins owner and I was able to notice that Fuller targets in week 4 were more valuable than his.  I was also able to pickup Fuller as a FA last week and stashed him.  I will consider starting both next week at ATL.  Kenny stills injury is a plus for both.  

Texans have been struggling but this is the NFL and things can change.  Jameis of TB was drop-able after week 1 and week 3/4 he's been number 1.  The browns were the laughing stock of the league with their play calls week 1-3 and they just beat the ravens in commanding fashion.  

• Like 4

I'm trying to buy low. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

I have had him in my line up for 4 straight weeks waiting for that big game.  Could of been on Sunday if Watson didn't overthrow him on a 70 yard TD pass.  I know as soon as I bench his he is going to have that 150-2 TD game.  Hopefully it happens in the next week or so because I won't be able to use a 4th WR in my FLEX once M. Gordon comes. Fuller will be competing with guys like Fitzgerald, E. Sanders, JuJu and AJ Green for that 2/3WR spot.  

32 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Worth the pickup? 

right now yea, after this week if he does nothing nope hah

• Haha 1

Stills banged up. That should help.

Great schedule: ATL, @KC, @INDY, OAK.

Thinking of trading J. Goff for him.

[AC question/responses removed.  If your "worth a pickup?" question requires team roster context, it belongs in the Assistant Coach forum.]

For some reason I feel like will fuller has a blow up game this week and is the number 1 waiver add of the week (if he isn’t rostered) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

A lot of experts are expecting a breakout 

https://www.fantasypros.com/2019/10/9-players-to-buy-low-sell-high-fantasy-football/

This sucks if you were hoping you can drop him

Just read that article and I agree with it.

HOU has had a pretty tough schedule to begin the season and it lightens up now. 

Watson and Fuller have been just missing.

Fuller is still a boom bust player, but not the worst guy to have in your last flex spot when the matchup is right and the probability of boom is higher.

• Like 1

I'll just leave this here.  Both him and Hopkins are among league leaders in air yards.  Watson, who is usually pretty accurate with the deep ball, stayed late after the game to work on throws.

Against one of the worst secondaries in the league, I think this is the perfect "get right" game for both.

Edited by ludawg23
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

I'll just leave this here.  Both him and Hopkins are among league leaders in air yards.  Watson, who is usually pretty accurate with the deep ball, stayed late after the game to work on throws.

Against one of the worst secondaries in the league, I think this is the perfect "get right" game for both.

we been hearing the same "get right" game for almost 3 weeks already...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

we been hearing the same "get right" game for almost 3 weeks already...

cool man - feel free to bench him 😎

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

cool man - feel free to bench him 😎

Yeah, especially against the Falcons. That's real smart. If those people like 'champ or bust' were starting him all this time, then this would be the perfect game to be starting him in.

How do you guys feel about starting him now that stills is out for the game. I just have a feeling Watson connects on a long bomb to Fuller. I believe this is the game and am starting over Emmanuel Sanders. 

6 minutes ago, Walter330i said:

How do you guys feel about starting him now that stills is out for the game. I just have a feeling Watson connects on a long bomb to Fuller. I believe this is the game and am starting over Emmanuel Sanders. 

I feel like Charlie Brown with lucy and the football, but kind of going with this as the last chance.

Fuller has been in my lineup all year. I am keeping him in my lineup for one more week and if he doesn't finally have his blow up game he will be on my bench next week where he will finally have his big game.  So if I were you guys, I would sit him this week and then put in your lineups next week.

• Like 1