urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

15 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Everyone drinking the koolaid.  Was being ranked in the 40s prior to week 5 and now he is ranked anywhere between 16-20 for Week 6.

I’m most definitely drinking the koolaid this week since he plays KC 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, collucho said:

Anyone else think Will Fuller looks like Lil Pump?

Lol that’s funny and true 

• Like 1

he was always really good with watson but always got hurt. i guess he's a no brainer waiver 1 if available in your leagues

Have to ride Fuller till the wheels fall off again. Averaging close to 8 targets/game and has @KC, @IND, vs. OAK for the next three games? Sign me up. 

Also doesn't hurt that Hopkins is drawing a good amount of coverage away from him.

7 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Point chasing 101...

Cool. put him on your bench then.

22 minutes ago, altmin said:

Cool. put him on your bench then.

Don’t mind him - he has been hating on Fuller all week.  Dude prob dropped him before the big game and now just mad at himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14/217/3... And he had a BETTER game than that. He was tackled inside the one twice, one of which might have actually been a TD. Both drives ended on TDs to others. So he very honestly could have had 14/219/5. 

Just think about that. Seriously, think about how high this dude's ceiling is right now. We're talking about 70 fantasy points in PPR being in play. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

14/217/3... And he had a BETTER game than that. He was tackled inside the one twice, one of which might have actually been a TD. Both drives ended on TDs to others. So he very honestly could have had 14/219/5. 

Just think about that. Seriously, think about how high this dude's ceiling is right now. We're talking about 70 fantasy points in PPR being in play. 

I can't stand up right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Sheesh

Don't know how crazy it is in redraft. Juju has Devy Hoodge, or whatever, throwing him the ball right now, and Fuller has Watson. 

Slightly harder to trust Juju at this point, as good as he is. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Don't know how crazy it is in redraft. Juju has Devy Hoodge, or whatever, throwing him the ball right now, and Fuller has Watson. 

Slightly harder to trust Juju at this point, as good as he is. 

Bruh Devy Hoodge hahahahhaha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, devilfish said:

What do you think about a trade fuller for juju?

Honestly cannot see Juju having a game like Fuller just did all season. I have shares in Fuller in a few leagues and if someone offered Juju straight-up I'd turn them down.

8 hours ago, devilfish said:

What do you think about a trade fuller for juju?

There's no way you can trade Fuller for any WR right now.

I have Michael Thomas on the same team and he's maybe the only one I would consider.

People who play fantasy mostly don't know much about real football. Fuller has been getting open all year, Watson has missed him MULTIPLE times on deep touchdown passes.

These two Watson and Fuller are almost unstoppable when they get going. There isn't a corner in the league that can cover Fuller consistently, eventually he'll burn the corner on a double move.

I can tell you when Watson is on these two are dynamic.

Edited by raidaz18
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, raidaz18 said:

There's no way you can trade Fuller for any WR right now.

I have Michael Thomas on the same team and he's maybe the only one I would consider.

People who play fantasy mostly don't know much about real football. Fuller has been getting open all year, Watson has missed him MULTIPLE times on deep touchdown passes.

These two Watson and Fuller are almost unstoppable when they get going. There isn't a corner in the league that can cover Fuller consistently, eventually he'll burn the corner on a double move.

I can tell you when Watson is on these two are dynamic.

Until an injury inevitably derails him...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Until an injury inevitably derails him...

Why don't you take your negativity somewhere else.

Every player who puts on pads can get injured at any time.

• Like 1

How much of his success can be attributed to Stills not playing? I know it is a small sample size, but Stills is so one dimensional and defenses just sat on top of everything and the line doesn't hold up. With Keke in the lineup the offense seems much more balanced and capable of getting the ball out quicker.

I am not an NFL head coach, but neither is Bill O'Brien.

6 minutes ago, MrArmageddon said:

How much of his success can be attributed to Stills not playing? I know it is a small sample size, but Stills is so one dimensional and defenses just sat on top of everything and the line doesn't hold up. With Keke in the lineup the offense seems much more balanced and capable of getting the ball out quicker.

I am not an NFL head coach, but neither is Bill O'Brien.

Stills doesn't have any effect on Fuller imo.

Don't be surprised though if the script is flipped and Hopkins goes off.

One thing though we know about Fuller is that he scores TDs, so even if he only gains 50yds he can still score and have a good game points wise.

Edited by raidaz18

Fuller is pretty much a boom/bust type player, but at his value, he's worth it. 

ODB has been boom or bust, but he's certainly not worth it. 

10 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

Stills is out again. Fire him up.

So if Stills was playing sit him?

Where do people come up with this stuff?

Dude just put up 200 yds and 3 tds but if some mediocre one trick pony wr plays he might not be startable lol

• Like 1