Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I mentioned the accuracy issues in my post.  That's a real concern, and why I would have probably not drafted him if I was an NFL GM.  But the accuracy issues mean he will never be a guy who com

i agree with @devaster (above) that we can't just assume buffalo is grabbing an RB to start (i.e. early round). their needs are many (every?), though this coming draft will tell much. plenty of RB dep

Noted, ty.

57 minutes ago, pjbyrne707 said:

Singletary out with a hamstring injury...anything to see here? 

16-teamer with 3 flexes maybe. But all kidding aside, it would have to be a 12-teamer where you've suffered some injuries. Pretty low ceiling and relatively low floor. I'd prefer Gore. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
26 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

16-teamer with 3 flexes maybe. But all kidding aside, it would have to be a 12-teamer where you've suffered some injuries. Pretty low ceiling and relatively low floor. I'd prefer Gore. 

Old man Gore is 36 which is ancient for a rb.  He isn't going to be a workhorse and I expect Yeldon to get his share of snaps.

1 hour ago, sjm76 said:

Old man Gore is 36 which is ancient for a rb.  He isn't going to be a workhorse and I expect Yeldon to get his share of snaps.

We've been citing his age for 6+ years now. He's gonna get far more touches. And Yeldon isn't exactly electric. 

23 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

We've been citing his age for 6+ years now. He's gonna get far more touches. And Yeldon isn't exactly electric. 

That's because most rb's don't last past 31-32 let alone 36.  Gore is ok if they give him 12-15 carries but he'll wear down very quickly if they give him 20+ at this stage of his career.  Yeldon had his moments and had some decent games when he was with Jacksonville and he's still only 25.