ShowTyme

Tatis Jr for Daniel Murphy?

Im taking tatis  Murphy hits for a better average ROS , possibly not better in any other category. Tatis runs and slugs with a good average right now, but I dont think he falls as far as ppl think ROS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Are you getting Murphy or Tatis Jr? I have Murphy & would consider Tatis.

I'd be trading Tatis but I'll hold off I guess this wasn't as sure fire as I thought it was in my head lol

1 minute ago, ShowTyme said:

I'd be trading Tatis but I'll hold off I guess this wasn't as sure fire as I thought it was in my head lol

No issues dealing for Murphy, if you want him. My response was that if I had Murphy, I would consider trading him for Tatis Jr. Think it's a fair trade, as long as Murphy stays healthy. Hitting in COL should really help his #'s, but like zstlj stated, he won't have the power & SB like Tatis Jr, but still a good player to have. 

• Like 1

Murphy IS what you HOPE Tatis might be (roughly in terms of overall fantasy value.)  That was before moving to Coors.  On these boards, tatis is more popular because hes a "shiny new toy."  I'd take the sure thing myself. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Murphy IS what you HOPE Tatis might be (roughly in terms of overall fantasy value.)  That was before moving to Coors.  On these boards, tatis is more popular because hes a "shiny new toy."  I'd take the sure thing myself. 

And Murphy might only play 100 games. Fragile as they come. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

34 yr old Murphy isnt hitting 20, isnt stealing 5 , he hits 300 and then Tatis I'd say wins RBI. Give Murphy runs for the hell of it.  I'd say 3 forsure go to tatis with SB being most significant