Rotoworld.com Forums

Kyler Murray 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suzie Kolber: Kyler, you were on the phone there a long time.  What did they say? Kyler Murray: I don't know, I kinda blacked out for awhile there, so I couldn't even tell you.  But I'll remember

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

1) Kyler looks bigger in the rain, easier to spot/tackle.

2) conversely, Edmonds wore a Colgate Invisible Shield for certain plays  (i got this inside info about Chase from a bloke at Manny's in Moonachie ... dude is also a Chemtrail pilot, so, yeah - it's Midnight in the Dessert).

some real deep state chit, mah man ... just let it go.  

QBs, specifically rookie ones, aren’t allowed to have bad fantasy games EVER. I’m dropping. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Right, I guess Edmonds going for 136 yards and 3 TDs on the ground just didn’t happen then on account of Murray not doing much with his legs. What kind of logic is this???

If Edmonds was able to run, and Kyler's stats weren't down because of the rain, Kyler too would be able to run.  Rain was a major factor in that game.  To say otherwise is stupid.  Kyler had a crap game because of the rain.  

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, daynlokki said:

Exactly 1 of them were kneeldowns.  Although he somehow lost 5 yards doing it.

Actually, the last two plays of the first half were kneeldowns as well.  So take out 3 carries for -7 yards, and he had 7 carries for 35 yards.  That's not horrible.

3 hours ago, daynlokki said:

If Edmonds was able to run, and Kyler's stats weren't down because of the rain, Kyler too would be able to run.  Rain was a major factor in that game.  To say otherwise is stupid.  Kyler had a crap game because of the rain.  

Kyler is healthy after that game, lots of players aren't. No problem with the coach playing it safe.

8 hours ago, Bandito said:

Actually, the last two plays of the first half were kneeldowns as well.  So take out 3 carries for -7 yards, and he had 7 carries for 35 yards.  That's not horrible.

It’s horrible when you have no TDs and throw for under 200 yards when Chase Edmunds is having no issues running. Get used to it. Second half schedule is tough. Faces Rams twice, 49ers twice, Seattle, NO. 

51 minutes ago, daynlokki said:

It’s horrible when you have no TDs and throw for under 200 yards when Chase Edmunds is having no issues running. Get used to it. Second half schedule is tough. Faces Rams twice, 49ers twice, Seattle, NO. 

I can assure you Chase Edmonds won't be running for three 20 yard touchdowns every game.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

I can assure you Chase Edmonds won't be running for three 20 yard touchdowns every game.

Probably not considering the Cardinals aren't exactly known for running the ball this season.  Even without those, he still got 27 total carries which by itself will eat into Kyler's stats.  When he isn't throwing the ball 35+ times a game, his value isn't nearly as high.

18 minutes ago, daynlokki said:

Probably not considering the Cardinals aren't exactly known for running the ball this season.  Even without those, he still got 27 total carries which by itself will eat into Kyler's stats.  When he isn't throwing the ball 35+ times a game, his value isn't nearly as high.

Well obviously, you can probably say that for every QB.

6 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

There's always the exception. Kyler is a rookie and is not on the same level as those guys nor as good of situation.

no one said he was. 

matter of fact, those of us in here know that, tyvm ... we drafted this kid for his volume and scheme .... anyone who thought it was gonna click every game is/was a cotdamn foo'

11 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

no one said he was. 

matter of fact, those of us in here know that, tyvm ... we drafted this kid for his volume and scheme .... anyone who thought it was gonna click every game is/was a cotdamn foo'

Lol I'm not trying to argue with you and say otherwise.....

11 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

no one said he was. 

Volume should be back on the menu against NO at least.

Doubt they're gonna be playing with a lead much.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Volume should be back on the menu against NO at least.

Doubt they're gonna be playing with a lead much.

Agreed. I am a bit worried about the NO pass rush though... hopefully Murray can escape and get a nice rushing floor this week

• Like 1