TTo34

Kyler Murray 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

Message added by tonycpsu

was going to drop him for an RB handcuff. now I'm not so sure what to do anymore.

TB will be a good game but I'm not going to expect Arizona to be this good when they play 49ers again on their normal rest. 

• Thanks 1

Fantasy football 80 yard TD pass for a good game.

14 minutes ago, abachar said:

saved by a fluky TD 

Points are points my man. It doesn't matter how they come.

• Like 2

The biggest takeaway is that the offensive line was good enough against a top defense, and even better in the running game opening some passing. I thought he was going to get sacked over and over

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, No1Statistican said:

The biggest takeaway is that the offensive line was good enough against a top defense, and even better in the running game opening some passing. I thought he was going to get sacked over and over

When they play in SF he and the cards will get rolled. TNF games basically cloud reality

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

LOL 24 points when I bench him. Because fantasy.

Don't beat yourself up...I only started him because Saints were on bye. Kind of feels like when I golf and blast one way down there but into the woods & you hear a knock and the ball trickles out to the middle of the fairway. I'll take it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, umphrey said:

Kyler is the garbage time star.  Maybe I need to play him against good defenses. 

He couldnt do garbage time right on Sunday against the Saints.

Anybody have thoughts on Murray this week. I’m nervous every time I play him. His lack of running is concerning. I know everyone thinks oh its TB, but I hope the O line can hold up. 

16 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

Anybody have thoughts on Murray this week. I’m nervous every time I play him. His lack of running is concerning. I know everyone thinks oh its TB, but I hope the O line can hold up. 

I’m excited to play him. I think his floor is 200 and 2 TDs and some rushing on top of it. I just hope that they take some shots down field. I’m confident he will do well and I’ll be really bummed if he doesn’t because it’s Tampa and they should be chasing or at least forced to score points. 

20 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

Starting with confidence and I am a TB fan. I think it will be a slug-fest.

Kyler is going to connect with Kirk for 11-175-1, with dj for 7-85-1, and probably another 15-150-1. Plus another 65-1 on the ground. Add that up and , let’s see, carry the four, and it’s  ONE HUNDRED BILLION points

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArtistPain said:

Kyler is going to connect with Kirk for 11-175-1, with dj for 7-85-1, and probably another 15-150-1. Plus another 65-1 on the ground. Add that up and , let’s see, carry the four, and it’s  ONE HUNDRED BILLION points

I think you’re underestimating his potential 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:15 AM, ArtistPain said:

You were close.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Harego42 said:

Is anyone firing him up this week?

Yes, I'm not taking him out of my lineup again the rest of this season (until week 12 bye), including the playoffs.

I don't care who he's playing against.

3 minutes ago, Harego42 said:

Is anyone firing him up this week?

I thought he was a good play the last two weeks. I figured the SF D would not be on its game on a short week and I felt Tampa would force the Cards to throw with their #1 ranked run defense. I don't really like him in this spot on the road against SF on a full week of rest. They contained Russ pretty well and he's an MVP candidate with a full arsenal of weapons and a pretty good offensive line.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I thought he was a good play the last two weeks. I figured the SF D would not be on its game on a short week and I felt Tampa would force the Cards to throw with their #1 ranked run defense. I don't really like him in this spot on the road against SF on a full week of rest. They contained Russ pretty well and he's an MVP candidate with a full arsenal of weapons and a pretty good offensive line.

I'm trying to go to Carr or Kyle Allen because they're safer and that's what I need this week. Murray isn't the worst play, but because of these reasons FitzMagic stated, I'm a little worried.