Rotoworld.com Forums

Kyler Murray 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

20 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I didn't realize he was in the top 5!

image.thumb.png.3ec0f422e7baffb56ba227473bde1a75.png

Aside from his @NYG and @NO duds a few weeks ago, you couldn't have asked for anything more. On top of his counting stats, he's been a smart QB and keeping his team in all games. Definitely a star for years to come, it feels like. Happy to have him for my playoffs.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suzie Kolber: Kyler, you were on the phone there a long time.  What did they say? Kyler Murray: I don't know, I kinda blacked out for awhile there, so I couldn't even tell you.  But I'll remember

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Do we all feel good about him against the Rams?

I do. [...] The only bad games Kyler had were one where fluky RB touchdowns took away his production and a game @NO where a bunch of other good QBs got shut down too. Pittsburgh should be decent too since it's at home. Maybe not a ceiling. But then CLE at home and @SEA for playoffs I am totally good with.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
On 11/25/2019 at 1:59 PM, iretirefromfantasy said:

I think I am going to bench Watson against the Patriots for Murray. I hope he racks up some rushing yards and rushing TDs.

I have same qbs and am doing the same move. Though I continue to second guess myself. I worry NE defense could give watson fits. First time, other than bye week, I have been convinced Murray over Watson. Murray has played so well the last few games. I am in keeper league and can keep him at round 16. So I am hoping he makes my decisions on who to start tough every week.

Sat Ryan for this dude. Does that mean the hammy injury occurred today in practice? Why’s the dude even running?

I bet he’ll play, but I’ll be worried if he’s not able to use his legs. Could be a long day if he has to stay in the pocket..,

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Guys, he was a full participant yesterday. I get that the short notice is worrisome but why are we talking like there is a chance he misses the game? Relax.

do you watch this kid play at all? he moves and slides and glides and slithers and shimmies and jukes and wiggles and evades the defense on damn near every play 

the entire offense is designed around his ability to be supremely agile on sprint roll outs, rpos, etc ... oh, and that o-line of the Cards isn't doing him any favors, as far as him having to curtail any of his elusuveness. 

this cat is not, will not ever be, a pocket passer ... mostly because of his height, but mainly because of how every single last gear of Kliff's scheme revolves around the incredible mobility of Kyler - and a tender hammy imbues those facets to the Nth degree. 

now, you still think it's nothing to be alarmed about?

ok. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Guys, he was a full participant yesterday. I get that the short notice is worrisome but why are we talking like there is a chance he misses the game? Relax.

Full practice means he fully practiced, which is good, but not being on the injury report prior to means it’s something that popped up, most likely, at the end of or after the practice. This makes the full practice somewhat irrelevant to his health status. 

I definitely hope you’re right, but we have no idea of the severity of what happened or what even really happened, so naturally, see GIF above hahaha.