Rotoworld.com Forums

Kyler Murray 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suzie Kolber: Kyler, you were on the phone there a long time.  What did they say? Kyler Murray: I don't know, I kinda blacked out for awhile there, so I couldn't even tell you.  But I'll remember

Posted Images

1 hour ago, daynlokki said:

Murray, less than 200 total yards with a pick, no passing tds and one rushing TD in garbage time to salvage his fantasy game.

Hey, the way it was looking...I'll take it. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. This was one of his worst games of the year, but I also think that Rams defense was playing angry and lights out today.

Better times ahead.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Bingo Bandanas said:

Hey, the way it was looking...I'll take it. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. This was one of his worst games of the year, but I also think that Rams defense was playing angry and lights out today.

Better times ahead.

“Hamstring affect?”

3 hours ago, Bingo Bandanas said:

Better times ahead.

He faces the Seahawks and rams right? 

18 minutes ago, daynlokki said:

He faces the Seahawks and rams right? 

Steelers week 14

Browns week 15

Seahawks week 16

Rams week 17

I don't know about other people's leagues, but most leagues usually end with week 16 (including my own). 

Edited by Bingo Bandanas
15 hours ago, Bingo Bandanas said:

Steelers week 14

Browns week 15

Seahawks week 16

Rams week 17

I don't know about other people's leagues, but most leagues usually end with week 16 (including my own). 

Still wouldn't be thrilled about Steelers and Seahawks on the docket.  That Browns game could be nice though.

2 hours ago, daynlokki said:

Still wouldn't be thrilled about Steelers and Seahawks on the docket.  That Browns game could be nice though.

Seattle is #14 pass defense DVOA and #19 fantasy defense vs QBs.  Cleveland is #9 and #22.  Your comment makes no sense from any angle.

• Like 1

When you consider Murray's whole body of work, this game was an outlier. The Rams were pissed, being embarassed on national TV, and came to put a exlamation point on the Cardinals. Can't be too confident against a tough Steelers D. But Steelers D isn't the same on the road. I like Murray to score at least twice on them, with some decent rushing floor.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, frog34 said:

When you consider Murray's whole body of work, this game was an outlier. The Rams were pissed, being embarassed on national TV, and came to put a exlamation point on the Cardinals. Can't be too confident against a tough Steelers D. But Steelers D isn't the same on the road. I like Murray to score at least twice on them, with some decent rushing floor.

::cosign::

a classic Teflon Tomlin situation in the dessert - Kyler will be fine as long as that hammy is secure. 

14 hours ago, Nap Time said:

Seattle is #14 pass defense DVOA and #19 fantasy defense vs QBs.  Cleveland is #9 and #22.  Your comment makes no sense from any angle.

Since week 5 the Seahawks lead the NFL in turnovers. That’s how it makes sense. 

10 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I will see what he does this week on the bench, but I really like the Cleveland and Seattle matchups. I really think he will finish out strong.

I agree with you. I still think he's expendable enough to drop (and I did), but he's for sure on the startable QB list after this week.

58 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

anyone rolling with him against pitt? 

Yessir ... have a sneaky good feeling he goes off this week . His rushing ability should keep him a fairly safe play , at home , this matchup isn't as scary as it seems. I tend to think contrarian at times , so to each their own . 

13 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Yessir ... have a sneaky good feeling he goes off this week . His rushing ability should keep him a fairly safe play , at home , this matchup isn't as scary as it seems. I tend to think contrarian at times , so to each their own . 

Still a pass for me.  Fun stats time.  Since week 3, Steelers lead the NFL in takeaways, QB hits, passes defensed, forced fumbles, recoveries of said fumbles, 2nd in INT, 2nd in sacks, and tied for 3rd in defensive TDS.  Since week 5 the Seahawks lead the NFL in total turnovers.  Rams already messed him up last week.  He'll probably mess up the Browns though so there's that.

• Thanks 1