DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Jacobs 2019 Outlook

16 hours ago, mrfrood said:

I am surprised he has not been used more in the passing game. He looks great on his college tape catching the ball and his blocking looks fine. 

Let's hope this groin injury is minor. 

Fantasy football...one of the few places where discussing another man's groin doesn't raise eyebrows.

Of course, not that there's anything wrong with that. 

Edited by K197040
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Psideresider said:

Any word on if he practiced today?

Been searching Twitter and stuff , can't find anything. Hopefully he did

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cord said:

He posted on social media that he's been sick and lost 10 pounds:

giphy.gif

Josh running into defensive lines 10 pounds lighter.

• Haha 2

This is rough, so many weird ailments, injuries, sicknesses and whatever else you can think of this year with little to no updates.. So I take it he's probably not playing this Sunday with him being " sick AF" and it already being Thursday 😅... First Mack with his phantom boot now this good times.

Edited by NyZD

1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

So he has a groin injury, a hip injury, and he's sick. Perfect.

whooooaaaa ... gonna be coupla weeks, at least, 'til this kid is fit to truck again 

Between the hip issue & now being sick & losing weight, I’d prefer they just give him the week off so he can come back strong week 4

4 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Between the hip issue & now being sick & losing weight, I’d prefer they just give him the week off so he can come back strong week 4

They'll "juice" him with doctor candy and Magic Juice if he plays. We hear the stories post career

If we banish him to our benches this week, he will almost certainly blow up with 2 TD's at our dismay

44 minutes ago, kretan182 said:

If we banish him to our benches this week, he will almost certainly blow up with 2 TD's at our dismay

Maybe.

But he's playing the Vikings this week anyway, so even at full health he's risky going up against that stout D.

At the moment, I have Montgomery slotted to play ahead of him, even though I don't trust Nagy for a second.

The Oakland WR injury situation bears watching.  Don't know if a depleted unit there helps at all though.

This week is a situation I'd rather stay away from

1 hour ago, atrium said:

Water weight. He'll gain it all back in a couple of days

Of course most if it is.  I’m pretty certain no one cut 10 pounds of flesh off of him.  That said, losing that much weight in such a short time (along with the associated minerals and nutrients) is going to take longer than a couple of days to be restored to his former health, no matter what he consumes or is shot up with.  

Even if he feels great today - which I doubt if that much weight loss is accurate - he’s going to be compromised to some degree on Sunday.  And the more he plays the worse it will affect him.

1 minute ago, Bronco Billy said:

Of course most if it is.  I’m pretty certain no one cut 10 pounds of flesh off of him.  That said, losing that much weight in such a short time (along with the associated minerals and nutrients) is going to take longer than a couple of days to be restored to his former health, no matter what he consumes or is shot up with.  

Even if he feels great today - which I doubt if that much weight loss is accurate - he’s going to be compromised to some degree on Sunday.  And the more he plays the worse it will affect him.

Yeah...he's probably just had lots of diarrhea and or vomiting.  

7 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

I agree, I'm saying he'll be fine for week 4 so long as OAK is responsible and doesn't get him injured or something this week

Edited by atrium

I was just doing some research and it turns out that diarrhea and vomiting are side effects of chemotherapy.