The 7th Beatles

D. K. Metcalf 2019 Outlook

3 hours ago, Monkeyman74 said:

No Brees today, still a shootout with DK heavily involved?

Probably not.  Seems like a feed Chris Carson day.  FWIW I’m starting Demarcus Robinson over Metcalf.

29 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Probably not.  Seems like a feed Chris Carson day.  FWIW I’m starting Demarcus Robinson over Metcalf.

We have a confirmed benching. Fire up your Metcalf shares. 😄

Anyone else a little concerned? Upon first glance, he got another 6 targets. But this time it was on a really irregular 50 attempts by Wilson.

Moore returned, and Dissly now starting to get targeted... if they get back to the normal 25 attempts might not be enough balls to go around.

26 minutes ago, SpartanEric said:

Anyone else a little concerned? Upon first glance, he got another 6 targets. But this time it was on a really irregular 50 attempts by Wilson.

Moore returned, and Dissly now starting to get targeted... if they get back to the normal 25 attempts might not be enough balls to go around.

most concerning is that his big 54 yd snag was on the last play of the first half ... a half arsed hail mary, if you will ... woulda been an ugly 1/14/0 day without that. 

was Lattimore on him all game? Lat's a pretty physical cat, himself. 

re:Dizz - yep, i mentioned that his RZ presence is gonna be a nagging reality. 

16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

most concerning is that his big 54 yd snag was on the last play of the first half ... a half arsed hail mary, if you will ... woulda been an ugly 1/14/0 day without that. 

was Lattimore on him all game? Lat's a pretty physical cat, himself. 

re:Dizz - yep, i mentioned that his RZ presence is gonna be a nagging reality. 

Yah, agree w everything.

I have Dissly, picked him up in multiple leagues after losing Henry and no doubt he’s a RZ threat that is vulturing DK. 

Was really banking on DK or Deebo panning out. Hoping for a rebound in the desert but even if that happens there is definitely some longer term concern here. 

• Thanks 1

Lockett can run better routes blindfolded than this dude right now. He’s a year away at minimum no matter how freakishly athletic he is. 

What are we doing with the DK King? Not getting targets in a low passing volume offense.

I dropped him...there were better options on the wire. If there aren't in your league hang on, but I'm not quite as hopeful with how little SEA passes. 

last chance saloon tonite, podners 🤠

hoping for a chooootout, wif St.Russel doing his best Jameis ... highly unlikely, but - with Babytron on bye, we gotsta roll Fetustron - whoooo dawwwwgie. 

I watched his game from last week.  It looks like they were bringing him in more often when they got over midfield.  He had at least two targets in the end zone.  He needs to stop trying to catch the ball with one hand.  He should be using his size.  On a side note, he was pretty open for a quick screen on the play where Wilson fumbled.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

DK needs to emulate Calvin Johnson instead of Odell Beckham.  Two hands, Highpoint the ball.

spacer.png

• Like 1

I want to start him tonight but I just can’t do it after last week. 

Not dropping yet though, getting red zone looks so the TDs have to come. 

He doesn’t have any drops either, I feel like he’s been getting a lot of uncatchable balls coming his way. 

Now that the NFL has signed a deal with Draftkings, how long until DK Metcalf is doing commercials for them?

19 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

last chance saloon tonite, podners 🤠

hoping for a chooootout, wif St.Russel doing his best Jameis ... highly unlikely, but - with Babytron on bye, we gotsta roll Fetustron - whoooo dawwwwgie. 

i'll take it 👍

gonna be hard trusting this cat going forward ... he's a bigger/stronger/faster Deverey Henderson, on a less pass friendly offense. 

but, yeah - i'll take it. 

man, this kid does have some pair of wheels, though. 

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i'll take it 👍

gonna be hard trusting this cat going forward ... he's a bigger/stronger/faster Deverey Henderson, on a less pass friendly offense. 

but, yeah - i'll take it. 

man, this kid does have some pair of wheels, though. 

I regret rage dropping him after last week. DK has awesome talent.

7 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

I regret rage dropping him after last week. DK has awesome talent.

that he do ... perfect boom flex cat to plug in - bye week forced my hand, or, tbh, i was gonna cut him, also. 

i'll keep him around for "in case of emergency break glass" starts, but he'll be riding pine until then. 

very talented kid ... gonna be a beast for years to come - St.Russel is the perfect qb for him. 

• Like 1