dmb3684

Hunter Renfrow 2019 Outlook

2 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Eh I just can't grab him.

When they showed his physique in hard knocks. I was like...

Nah

Right after that, they showed his highlight tape lol

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2019 at 10:20 AM, Fort4242 said:

...with the departure at Cook they have nothing at TE.  

Blasphemy!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Nah

Most NFL players don't look like Greek gods.

5 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Nah

Those Wes welker and Julian Edelman bodies do it for you though?

6 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Nah

Did he have a gut and man-boobs?

I like Renfrow but I took the Vikings new slot receiver, Chad Beebe instead in the 13th but thinking I might want to grab Renfrow with all the AB drama going on. Hmmmm....

Man, I like this guy.  With the AB situation , I  see him doing the same thing Kupp did in his first year with the Rams.  Really looking at him close now as a dart throw and for a future keeper.    Almost ready to pull the trigger.  

Not quite there yet.

Might wait and see. First of all, it's Derek Carr. Secondly, there seems to be some confusion about WR rotation. The depth chart has him starting at slot but I just read (fwiw) that he may share snaps with Grant. Also, read on CBS that Carr built some rapport with JJ Nelson, who could also see significant time in different spots based on the package. Looks too murky right now.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/raiders/raiders-expect-to-use-renfrow-and-grant-in-the-slot-1842675/

Edited by nonstopfan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Might wait and see. First of all, it's Derek Carr. Secondly, there seems to be some confusion about WR rotation. The depth chart has him starting at slot but I just read (fwiw) that he may share snaps with Grant. Also, read on CBS that Carr built some rapport with JJ Nelson, who could also see significant time in different spots based on the package. Looks too murky right now.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/raiders/raiders-expect-to-use-renfrow-and-grant-in-the-slot-1842675/

Yep.  We're talking about shares in one of the league's worst offenses, assuming no Brown.  Also, no guarantee this guy is going to get targets and he doesn't exactly have a stellar draft pedigree/talent.  

Same issues with Dolphins/Bills receivers.  Bad QB play, bad offenses, and the WRs themselves have mediocre talent (aside from arguably post-post-post-post-hype sleeper Davante Parker lol).  

• Like 2

Pulled the trigger.

I picked him off waivers and expect him to be a center point for the raiders "new" outlook team. He is going to do what Kupp did for the Rams.

I am extremely excited about this, as the team now has a great rookie RB, and solid WR to rebuild around.  With the O-line improved, and a new ideology in the locker room, this team is looking up.

Renfrow is good friends with Carr, and Carr trusts him.   I see him being a valuable PPR flex, and a great keeper for keeper leagues.  VERY stoked on this kid.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Espoiral said:

With the AB situation approaching a point of no return..

Must grab?

Yep. I almost drafted him real late in my main league but with this news, definitely grabbing him off waivers. 

• Like 1

All three are going to see significant usage now!

I expect Tyrell to be no 1, Renfrow in the slot, and Waller and J Richard as the check downs.

Very excited for all 4

3 minutes ago, The Cam's Pyjamas said:

I feel like one of Waller, Tyrell or Renfrow is going to be a legit WR2/TE1 this season. Just no idea which one has the best chance.

I think Renfrow is going to be an Edelman/Thielen type slot receiver who is going to have a really good year

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Pulled the trigger.

I picked him off waivers and expect him to be a center point for the raiders "new" outlook team. He is going to do what Kupp did for the Rams.

I am extremely excited about this, as the team now has a great rookie RB, and solid WR to rebuild around.  With the O-line improved, and a new ideology in the locker room, this team is looking up.

Renfrow is good friends with Carr, and Carr trusts him.   I see him being a valuable PPR flex, and a great keeper for keeper leagues.  VERY stoked on this kid.

Oh no

8 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

All three are going to see significant usage now!

I expect Tyrell to be no 1, Renfrow in the slot, and Waller and J Richard as the check downs.

Very excited for all 4

How deep is your league that you're excited for Jalen Richard?

5 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Oh and they should have kept Keelan Doss. 

They can still get him, he's on the Jags PS not active roster.