dmb3684

Hunter Renfrow 2019 Outlook

He’s not the worst flier this week but his floor is nothing. I do like his situation and this isn’t the worst game to have to stream him. 

I have him in right now, literally my entire bench is on bye. Trying to scour the wire but it's nothing but trash. 1 more good week please hunter! 

8 hours ago, smeeze said:

Renfrow is football player, Beckham cares more about what he looks like than being great.

• Like 3

Is anyone starting Renfrow this week? Pretty good match up against the Bengals. 

He looks more like a choir boy than a football player. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly

13 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Yea Adams on a bye, over marvin with backup qb and parker vs tre white, not saying much. Is top 20 wr past several weeks

Edited by esoomer
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, weakkneeswilly said:

He looks more like a choir boy than a football player. 

he’s my WR2 so yes. Sing me a touchdown song

Hunter Renfrow: The descent of Williams has allowed him to receive more targets in the offense, as he’s now seen 22 targets over the last four weeks. He’s done well with them, too, totaling 19 receptions for 250 yards and two touchdowns. The matchups have been good, which helps, and some will think that’s the case this week, but don’t be so quick on the trigger. The Jets one solid piece in coverage this year has been Brian Poole, who’s allowed just 230 yards and one touchdown on 45 targets in coverage this year. The only slot receiver who had a really good game against him was Golden Tate, who caught just four passes, but one of them was for a 61-yard touchdown. That’s not something you want to bank on with Renfrow. He should offer a stable WR4/5 floor but it’s not a great matchup.

How we feel about him? Hard to run against the Jets, weather not ideal so we would expect alot of short throws. Could be a big day in PPR.

on FF now on espn, they said that Renfow leads all raiders in targets, receptions, and yards the last 4 games. The jets allow the 2nd most points to receivers. I'm rolling with him today. Should be good for at least 10 points in ppr