joebaker23

Mecole Hardman 2019 Outlook

I'm rolling him out along with Ridley and sitting Fuller.

I know Fuller should have a good chance at a bomb, but Hardman should get more looks with Watkins out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fruitjacket said:

I know Fuller should have a good chance at a bomb, but Hardman should get more looks with Watkins out.

If watkins is out

• Like 1

Shootout Sunday night, not much here after last weeks dud. Potential Monster game🤔

7 minutes ago, mjb said:

Shootout Sunday night, not much here after last weeks dud. Potential Monster game🤔

I’m playing him over juju

• Thanks 1

Playing!! My Colts have everybody good out on D...Leonard, Hooker, etc

Edited by MrPositive
  • Like 1

Have him in currently as my FLEX (12 man PPR) as insurance incase Mack is playing tonight. If Mack doesn't play, I will be touting out Hines.

5 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Are we dropping Hardman? I need to fill TE for this week with Waller on bye and its between him and AJ Brown. And I am encouraged by AJ Brown snap count increase over the last few weeks. 

If Sammy Watkins is injured then Mecole retains the ability to be a boom or bust flex... If Watkins and Tyreek are both playing he is a drop. 

Mahomes spreads the ball out enough that he will always have a very realistic floor of zero. 

I think I would want more injury news before I drop but I also wouldn't advise against it. 

Edited by Brianmsbc
  • Like 1

No way you can drop Mecole imo. As I have repeatedly said here, it has been Robinson that took over Hill's routes and Mecole has carved out his own role in offense. He also is the direct backup to Sammy too, so he can really go off if he starts for him next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I dropped Hardman. Not stoked on him moving forward with Hill back. That said, may still have value if Watkins is out.

Boom or bust flex during the bye weeks for me.  If you're in a 10-team or larger, very unlikely there are guys on the wire with more weekly upside IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gandalfthecat said:

If Hill and Watkins are both out, I don't see how he isn't a fantastic play in a shootout game with Houston. 

I have both Hill and Hardman and I'm 100% playing Hardman if Hill is out.  If Hill plays but Watkins is out I may play both Hill and Hardman. Maybe its not ideal but they both could put up decent fantasy days. Definitely a situation to monitor.

• Like 1

If Hill plays but Watkins is out, is Hardman the play or Pringle? Hardman plays on the inside in Watkins spot right? And Pringle in the slot? Could be backwards so any insight is helpful.

16 minutes ago, josheggers said:

If Hill plays but Watkins is out, is Hardman the play or Pringle? Hardman plays on the inside in Watkins spot right? And Pringle in the slot? Could be backwards so any insight is helpful.

Situation totally up in the air. I’d only be confident playing him with Hill/Sammy both out.

• Like 4

On 10/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, fruitjacket said:

😭

On 10/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, fruitjacket said:

Ouch

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zangief80 said:

😭

🤢 sickening...

23 minutes ago, mjb said:

Situation totally up in the air. I’d only be confident playing him with Hill/Sammy both out.

Yep. I need them both out, otherwise it’s a no from me. 

25 minutes ago, mjb said:

This exactly. 

• Thanks 1

I can't wait til KC adds a 2nd tight end and/or a fullback/h-back.

That way we can have 2 or 3 TEs who will be fantasy relevant but unpredictable, in addition to 3 RBs who are fantasy relevant but unpredictable and 5 WRs who are fantasy relevant but unpredictable. 

If the NFL expands roster sizes, Reid might just find himself a change-of-pace QB and a 2nd kicker so he swap based on whether the ball is on the left or right hashmark.

Because Andy Reid's fantasy world is a sadistic nightmare full of FFer's pain

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SadFaceHappy said:

I can't wait til KC adds a 2nd tight end and/or a fullback/h-back.

That way we can have 2 or 3 TEs who will be fantasy relevant but unpredictable, in addition to 3 RBs who are fantasy relevant but unpredictable and 5 WRs who are fantasy relevant but unpredictable. 

If the NFL expands roster sizes, Reid might just find himself a change-of-pace QB and a 2nd kicker so he swap based on whether the ball is on the left or right hashmark.

Because Andy Reid's fantasy world is a sadistic nightmare full of FFer's pain

I don't think Mahomes owners or Kelce owners the past few years agree. Or really Tyreek owners for that matter.

Or Jamaal Charles (well ok there was some pain there), Spencer Ware at the right time, Kareem Hunt owners, Damien Williams owners last year.

There is only so much the ball can go around. It's sorting itself out. 

If you're expecting a guy like Hardman to come in his rookie year and just because he's playing for the Chiefs and Pat is slinging the ball around he's going to be a star, I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 11:25 AM, ST. STEVEN said:

No way you can drop Mecole imo. As I have repeatedly said here, it has been Robinson that took over Hill's routes and Mecole has carved out his own role in offense. He also is the direct backup to Sammy too, so he can really go off if he starts for him next week.

I’m banking on this, with Hill likely back this week and Watkins back to his old self of playing half of the season he has a chance to be the second WR option(3rd at LOS with Kelce added).

• Like 1

I’m ready for a signature game from you Rook. I think he can exploit the Texans Def, starting with confidence!