Mr2Saint

David Montgomery 2019 Outlook

Good sign for him playing Sunday night imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkittleMania said:

"Cohen is a beast." LMAO. Okay dude, whatever say.

I'll stand by what I said. Feel free to continue caping for him.

He’s been able to block D lineman pretty well. Cohen is pretty beastly. His hands have slipped the last few games though. He also seems to backtrack too much with the ball. Sometimes he just has to power forward but he’s looking for the big play

39 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Good sign for him playing Sunday night imo.

Yeah but is he gonna play well?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Yuck.  I hope "pre-game" means before 12 CST. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, K197040 said:

Yuck.  I hope "pre-game" means before 12 CST. 

right?

i mean, NeggHead gotta be a doosh nozzle even on sumtin' like this ... WHY CAN'T HE JUST SAY "GTD"?

meh on this whole circus, Monty gets nowhere near my lineup. 

• Thanks 1

What are we expecting if he does play? I feel like his success would hinge completely on a 1 yard td.  

6 minutes ago, mikeflavaz said:

What are we expecting if he does play? I feel like his success would hinge completely on a 1 yard td.  

It always does. He's nothing special (no big plays) and Nagy is Nagy.

If he plays I predict the usual -- Monty will get run into a brick wall 12-15 times and get his usual 3 YPC. If you're lucky, one will be from the 1 yard line.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TedStriker said:

It always does. He's nothing special (no big plays) and Nagy is Nagy.

If he plays I predict the usual -- Monty will get run into a brick wall 12-15 times and get his usual 3 YPC. If you're lucky, one will be from the 1 yard line.

Yeah.  If he plays I think 12 to 15 touches for 40 to 60 yards.  Gonna need a td to have a good game.

If Monty is like 75% healthy I think he still gets a lot of carries since Nall is a scrub and Cohen can't get 20-30 carries

Im pivoting to Deebo Samuel or Colonel Mostert. GL all. Go bears 😕

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, umphrey said:

If Monty is like 75% healthy I think he still gets a lot of carries since Nall is a scrub and Cohen can't get 20-30 carries

The problem is that he could easily tweak his ankle again and be done in the 1st quarter.

• Thanks 1

Hope they make a decision by 4 o'clock. If his status is still in doubt by then, guess I'll have to hedge my bets and roll with Drake instead.

David Montgomery (questionable, ankle) remains a game-time decision for Week 11 against the Rams.

Essentially nothing has changed on the Montgomery front as the rookie's availability for Sunday night's game in Los Angeles remains a mystery. Montgomery closed the week with a limited practice, an encouraging sign after he was a non-participant at Thursday's session. He'll be in play as a volume-based RB2 if active, though obviously fantasy owners need to have a contingency plan ready.

Nov 17, 2019, 8:16 AM ET

Nothing good here, Sunday night  GTD💀..

1 hour ago, The G Man said:

Hope they make a decision by 4 o'clock. If his status is still in doubt by then, guess I'll have to hedge my bets and roll with Drake instead.

David Montgomery (questionable, ankle) remains a game-time decision for Week 11 against the Rams.

Essentially nothing has changed on the Montgomery front as the rookie's availability for Sunday night's game in Los Angeles remains a mystery. Montgomery closed the week with a limited practice, an encouraging sign after he was a non-participant at Thursday's session. He'll be in play as a volume-based RB2 if active, though obviously fantasy owners need to have a contingency plan ready.

Nov 17, 2019, 8:16 AM ET

Drake is starting..

• Like 1

Active, 0 EXPECTATIONS..

Just now, mjb said:

Active, 0 EXPECTATIONS..

15 carries for Ryan Nall incoming, because the lie that David Montgomery is healthy is exactly the extra edge the Bears need to win the game. SMH

• Thanks 1

This guys gonna be a great post hype sleeper whenever they fire Nagy

I think he's just not that good and bound to wash out of the league in 3 years.  3rd rounder for a reason.