BrianM

Christian Kirk 2019 Outlook

No way am I starting this guy against the cards...they are a no fly zone and the rb situation is truly crap on a stick. 49ers gonna drop 7 all game...and they are destroying QB production

16 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

No way am I starting this guy against the cards...they are a no fly zone and the rb situation is truly crap on a stick. 49ers gonna drop 7 all game...and they are destroying QB production

They have been great of late, but they also gave up 100 yard games to both Boyd and Ross in week 2. 

They've faced Rudolph/Kyle Allen/Dalton/Keenum/Baker/Winston/Goff so far this  year. Not exactly the best of the best. Murray isn't exactly Tom Brady either, but he is mobile enough to avoid the rush and make a few plays. 

53 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

They have been great of late, but they also gave up 100 yard games to both Boyd and Ross in week 2. 

They've faced Rudolph/Kyle Allen/Dalton/Keenum/Baker/Winston/Goff so far this  year. Not exactly the best of the best. Murray isn't exactly Tom Brady either, but he is mobile enough to avoid the rush and make a few plays. 

Have you actually watched them? They're suffocating QBs

1 minute ago, street sharks said:

Have you actually watched them? They're suffocating QBs

You think suffocating case keenum/Goff/Dalton is as easy as suffocating a kid like Murray who is an elite scrambler? 

I am not advocating for starting Murray this week, but Murray will do better at avoiding the rush and Kirk is the most likely beneficiary. May not amount to enough for Murray owners, but I think Kirk is a pretty decent start this week. 

2 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

but I think Kirk is a pretty decent start this week

Agreed, especially in full PPR.  A line of 8/70 is perfectly fine with me as my WR3 for the week.

Don't forget this Arizona team will likely be down to Kenyan Drake and Zach Zenner at RB, who will have a combined 12 days on the Cardinals roster at kickoff. Both of their workloads will surely be limited. I expect Murray to throw early and often.

• Like 1

Im starting Kirk this week against the 49ers due to bye weeks. I dont think he is that bad of a start. They have limited options at running back so im thinking those short passes to RB's will go to WR's

How do we feel about Kirk tonight in a standard scoring league?  Volume should be there and he should at least rack up receiving yards, no?  Very low chance of a TD

53 minutes ago, GeneralTsou said:

How do we feel about Kirk tonight in a standard scoring league?  Volume should be there and he should at least rack up receiving yards, no?  Very low chance of a TD

I wouldn’t feel as great about standard, but I still think he’s a fine start. I see him delivering something like a 8/72 line. 

I'm going to spend the next 6 hours overthinking this and no matter what, I'm going to make the wrong decision.

I hate fantasy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JJ1223 said:

I'm going to spend the next 6 hours overthinking this and no matter what, I'm going to make the wrong decision.

I hate fantasy.

Please sit him then.

😅

1 minute ago, shakennbakee said:

I would sit him against that defense yuck!

I'm sure most people would probably agree with you, but I'm rolling him out there as my WR3.  11 targets in his first game back last week and Kyler should be able to buy some time in the pocket with his legs to extend some plays and get the ball downfield.  Like I said above, I think he has a fine PPR night.

• Like 1

Id start him but i already have coleman and kittle going. I promised id never start more than 2 on TNF ever... so thats what im doing. lol

• Like 1

I’m hoping for a 4/50/1 4th quarter line. With a 3/21 in first 3 quarters

*checks black book*...yes, Kirk is in stud category....*checks fantasy football golden rules* .....yes. play your studs.....*thinks about what I'm going to eat for dinner because this is not a hard decision*

This game is setting up to be the fastest pace game of the week which means points. I like all players involved. Too bad i have my TNF guys in. I can see the score being 31-17 with a lot of opportunities for both teams

Edited by Zekepeak86

3 hours ago, GeneralTsou said:

PPR leagues yes: Standard league: I wouldn't start him unless I had no other choice

He always produces when healthy, and you figure positive TD regression is inevitable. I realize it's the Niners but I wouldn't worry about starting him this week. He's had a very high floor this year. 

On 10/30/2019 at 1:01 PM, dudewithabadcat said:

I'm going with Kirk.  Volume should be there.  

Man I love your enthusiasm. I have Kirk pegged as a top 5 guy 2nd half after the bye. Starting him over stills, cdavis, for what it’s worth. 

Stud is a strong word, tho

Not sure I have the stomach for the matchup, but I won’t be surprised if he had a good night. AZ is going to have to sling it vs SF. Leaves me having to play two of Conley, Andrews and Stills this week. That’s where I’m at. Also a DJ and Chase owner. Waah 

Cancel that. I’m going to live on the edge and start him in PPR. Def benching in standard, though. GL

Edited by luckBbrady